PDA

View Full Version : Seriously?!! He hasn't even gotten on the plane yet

lmwbasye
02-22-2011, 11:40 AM
So, it's a long standing fact that when your soldier deploys all kinds of things begin to fall apart.

Case in point: DH left this morning for the National Training Center = car won't start.

Ugh!!!

DebbieJ
02-22-2011, 12:10 PM
ugh--so sorry! I hope it's something simple like the battery and a neighbor can give you a jump start so you can go get it replaced. (((HUGS)))

AshleyAnn
02-22-2011, 02:37 PM
Hugs from one army wife to another!

It does seem like every time DH leaves the world does try to drive me crazy - I'll never forget the time he was training on a FOB and his credit card number got stolen. BOA put a hold on the card and REFUSED to accept my payment on the card because I wasn't the account holder. How many identity thieves make payments on thier stolen accounts???

Hopefully the car not starting is the worst you have to deal with while he's gone!

sunshine873
02-22-2011, 03:53 PM
Ugh! Yes, it always seems to happen that way, doesn't it? Things start to break, my dogs always get sick or injured, and I'm convinced that all of the neighborhood bugs know he's gone too - so bugs literally start coming out of the woodwork. Yuk. Hang in there...