PDA

View Full Version : Are my kids too old for a Rody?

Melaine
02-22-2011, 04:06 PM
I just saw them for $35 at a local store and thought that was a good price. Are we past this toy though? 4 and 5 months? They also had the Wahoo and my kids seemed to like that just as well, I think it was about $28. Is it worth it or are we really too late for this?

PunkyBoo
02-22-2011, 05:35 PM
Boo got one for his 2nd birthday last month and loves it. Punkin is almost 7 and likes to bounce around on it too. We have the blue Wahoo dog. He's much loved around here! I actually think it's fun to sit and bounce on, too, but DH thinks it's obscene :bag!

Melaine
02-22-2011, 05:47 PM
Hilarious (about your DH!)
Glad to know your 7 year old uses it. I may just pick up the Wahoo since it would be pretty cheap.

Aishe
02-22-2011, 06:09 PM
My dd just turned five. She loves ds's Rody, but she's really too big for it. So for Christmas I got her this Rody pony ball. As far as I can tell it's only sold at Magic Cabin and it only comes in orange. She loves it, and the price certainly is right.

http://www.magiccabin.com/product.asp?pcode=953

fivi2
02-22-2011, 07:08 PM
I think my petite 5 yos are too big for their Rody Ponies (which tbh never got much love).

YouAreTheFocus
02-22-2011, 07:25 PM
There is a Rody Max for older/taller kids, but it is a lot more $$$.

http://www.amazon.com/Gymnic-Inflatable-Hopping-Horse-Orange/dp/B001ANX4SG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1298417037&sr=8-1

Melaine
02-22-2011, 07:55 PM
My dd just turned five. She loves ds's Rody, but she's really too big for it. So for Christmas I got her this Rody pony ball. As far as I can tell it's only sold at Magic Cabin and it only comes in orange. She loves it, and the price certainly is right.

http://www.magiccabin.com/product.asp?pcode=953

Cool! Thank you those look awesome!

thanks everyone else as well. I think I will hold off on the Rodys but those Pony balls may go on the birthday list.

Now, on to the post about mini v. max scooters.

MamaSnoo
02-22-2011, 11:00 PM
This is going to sound insane, but I think we lost our Rody. Now that you mention it, I have no idea where it is.........it's a big purple horse.....how could we misplace it? We don't have a huge house or tons of toys, either.

Anyhoo, when I last saw it about 3 weeks ago, DD who is turning 3 really liked it still. We have had it for a little over a year.

kristac
02-23-2011, 09:46 AM
Cool! Thank you those look awesome!

thanks everyone else as well. I think I will hold off on the Rodys but those Pony balls may go on the birthday list.

Now, on to the post about mini v. max scooters.

We don't have the rody ball (have regular rody and he is still loved by my 3 year old as well as my 6 year old who is too big for it). We do have other hop balls though and they are a big hit still at 6.

ChunkyNicksChunkyMom
02-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Santa brought each kid a big Rody for Xmas and those things have been used every day since, they love them!!!

Melaine
02-23-2011, 10:32 AM
Santa brought each kid a big Rody for Xmas and those things have been used every day since, they love them!!!

How old are your kiddos??