PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Amazon

nfowife
02-22-2011, 08:32 PM
I ordered a red Indigo and received it today. Put it together and the front right wheel doesn't fully touch the ground. I called first years and they wanted me to send them a wheel and seat strap first. So I called amazon and they are overnighting me a new stroller free and sending me a return label for the other one. Love amazon!

Smillow
02-22-2011, 09:24 PM
:cheerleader1:Isn't it nice when Customer Service is actually helpful?

I have had very good luck with Amazon returns - including a $2000 piece of woodworking equipment that was delivered on a tractor trailer (we actually refused delivery).

Have fun with your new stroller! http://www.wuerziworld.de/Smilies/baby/bab21.gif

crl
02-22-2011, 09:26 PM
I ordered a red Indigo and received it today. Put it together and the front right wheel doesn't fully touch the ground. I called first years and they wanted me to send them a wheel and seat strap first. So I called amazon and they are overnighting me a new stroller free and sending me a return label for the other one. Love amazon!

That is awesome!
Catherine

ijopint
02-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Amazon has the most amazing CS and they have 365 days return policy for baby items. Ordered and returned three strollers from them with no problem.
From that day on, I became their loyal customer. Amazon is my virtual shopping place from electronics,kitchen and baby stuff.