PDA

View Full Version : When did DC outgrow mini kick scooter?

Melaine
02-23-2011, 10:00 AM
I have a couple hundred dollars from selling the playstand and I really want to get something "active" or open-ended/imaginary for the girls with it (Because I am still regretting the sale of the playstand although goodness knows we had no room for it).

There is a $14 off mini coupon (only good for green and orange, I will post codes momentarily) and apparently the toobigformini coupon is still working on the big ones.

The girls are 4 years and 4 months and they are 42" tall. BUT they are pretty timid and not particularly athletic, which is why I am torn about getting the big ones. AND DH thinks spending even $100 on one scooter is absolutely absurd.

And we already have scooters! They are these and the girls like them but they are pretty heavy and obviously not as nice: http://www.amazon.com/Radio-Flyer-Ez-Rider-Scooter/dp/B002AVU3SG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1298469447&sr=8-3

We don't get a whole lot of opportunities for riding the scooters, so maybe we should stick with what we have. I'm a sucker for the hype though, and everyone I've heard loves the mini kicks so I am swayed by that. WWYD and when did your DC truly get too tall/big to use the mini kick?

Melaine
02-23-2011, 10:34 AM
Well, it looks like "toobigformini" which I tested yesterday, is no longer working!

ezcc
02-24-2011, 02:59 PM
DD, who is 5 (6 in sept) is still using hers. She is very tall for her age, but it's still fine- I don't see her moving up to something 2 wheels this summer, maybe next.