PDA

View Full Version : package handling fee at WDW Dolphin...

mommytoC
02-24-2011, 02:52 PM
I was surprised with a $12 package handling fee ($6 for each box) when I picked up my Amazon.com order (including diapers, swim diapers and Annie's fruit snacks) at the WDW Dolphin today. I've ordered items delivered to two other hotels previously, and have never been charged a fee. Had I known, I would have planned to just pick up diapers during our "30 minute grocery stop" from Tiffany Towncar yesterday!

Otherwise, no complaints so far. We'll be here through next Tuesday, and I'd be happy to answer any questions, if I can!

Momof3Labs
02-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Usually convention hotels charge those types of fees. Dolphin and Swan, and I think that Contemporary and Coronado Springs do too. They aren't up front about it, though - you find out when you get your package.

lhafer
02-24-2011, 05:07 PM
Usually convention hotels charge those types of fees. Dolphin and Swan, and I think that Contemporary and Coronado Springs do too. They aren't up front about it, though - you find out when you get your package.

:yeahthat: This is why I chose to order all my stuff from diapers.com when I had it sent to the resort (we stayed at Coronado). That way everything was all in one box. I knew that wouldn't be a guarantee if I had ordered from Amazon.

mommytoC
02-25-2011, 02:15 AM
I'm lucky, I guess, that Amazon.com didn't ship my third item in it's own box!