PDA

View Full Version : Custom flashcards?

saddie23
02-24-2011, 05:28 PM
I'm looking for someone that will make custom flashcards. I'd like some that include pictures of food, so my toddler can use them as a "list" while we are at the grocery store and at home when we play store with all of her playfood. I also saw the backyard scavenger hunt ones that someone posted a few weeks ago and I'd love to find someone that can make a set like that as well. I've been looking in Etsy but can't find anything - it looks like a lot of the sellers that offered flashcards are not currently in business. Any ideas or suggestions? If there aren't any Etsy sellers that offer flashcards, does anyone have recommendations for a seller that might be open to a request - maybe someone that currently does invitations and other printable stuff?

I know I could also make them myself, but I'd rather not :) But, if that is the only option, does anyone have any info or links about templates for making flashcards?

Thank you!

mackmama
02-26-2011, 10:07 PM
What a great idea! I'd love to know if you find someone. I have searched, too, and couldn't locate anyone.

hillview
02-26-2011, 10:09 PM
I saw these:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62172585/pocket-sized-early-childhood-flashcards?ref=sr_gallery_3&ga_search_query=+flash+card&ga_noautofacet=1&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade/children
/hillary