PDA

View Full Version : diapers.com has 20% off valco, icoo, zooper, inglesina, easywalker

poohbear
02-25-2011, 10:28 AM
For 72 hours with code Stroller20

roseyloxs
02-25-2011, 10:54 AM
Hmm. it worked on the easywalker duo (closeout) but it didn't work on the valco trimode (closeout).

Brings the easywalker duo down to $536 for all those interested.

roseyloxs
02-25-2011, 11:04 AM
It only seems to be working on inglesina and easywalker.

Brings the avio down to $399.

legaleagle
02-25-2011, 11:08 AM
Brings the avio down to $399.

Argh, I didn't need to know that! Anyone know whether BuyBuyBaby has them in store?

roseyloxs
02-25-2011, 11:09 AM
I called diapers.com and they listed all the brands that you mentioned. She did say that closeout items were not eligible since they were already marked down (shh.. it still worked on the easywalker duo). I couldn't get it to work on regularly priced valco or zooper either but I am sure a call to their CS could fix that if you want to buy today.

sherezada
02-25-2011, 11:23 AM
Why don't they have the 2011 versions of the Zoopers? Should I call them?

ohsara430
02-25-2011, 11:24 AM
Does anybody know if diapers.com does a price adjustment? I just bought a valco tri mode (not closeout) but with only 10% off maybe a week ago. Do you think if I called CS they would price adjust?

arivecchi
02-25-2011, 11:28 AM
Does anybody know if diapers.com does a price adjustment? I just bought a valco tri mode (not closeout) but with only 10% off maybe a week ago. Do you think if I called CS they would price adjust?Yes. Tell them you will return it otherwise.

arivecchi
02-25-2011, 11:29 AM
Brings the avio down to $399. Tempting, but I soooo don't need a 6th stroller. :nono:

Bootsie
02-25-2011, 12:20 PM
I think the 20% off is off select Valco, Ingelsina, I'coo, etc. strollers, not all. It is off the particular strollers that the diapers.com link takes you to.

This is the link: http://www.diapers.com/product/searchresults.aspx?freetext=psstrollers20&queryfrom=search&viewheader=n&cm_mmc=mrkt_email-_-ret-_-2011_02_25_Diapers_retention_private_sale-_-hero

I have no problem getting the 20% code to work on those Valco, Ingelsina, etc. strollers. But I don't think it works on all. And if one of the closeouts are in the "select" stroller group, it works on that closeout as well.

legaleagle
02-25-2011, 02:12 PM
If anyone else is wondering, buybuybaby does not have the avio in store. Which is good because if the colors are as yummy in real life as they are on screen I probably wouldn't be able to resist.

Adding: this is definitely only on select strollers - e.g. not all of the avio colors work with the coupon.

poohbear
02-25-2011, 02:55 PM
Sorry - I posted the link originally (that bootsie posted) but it didn't work when I clicked on it - and when I tried it it showed just about every stroller (including the valco trimode that is on closeout), so I don't get what the deal is...

arivecchi
02-27-2011, 07:31 PM
Ok. I caved. Lol.

Ordered an avio in black and went through ebates! It should be here Tuesday. :tongue5:

I think this sale ends tonight.

roseyloxs
02-27-2011, 07:49 PM
Ok. I caved. Lol.

Ordered an avio in black and went through ebates! It should be here Tuesday. :tongue5:

I think this sale ends tonight.

:cheerleader1: That's awesome. I wish I was so impulsive. I have been itching for a new stroller like crazy but think I should be looking for something lighter then my Topaz. Do you think the avio will replace Al?

arivecchi
02-27-2011, 08:35 PM
:cheerleader1: That's awesome. I wish I was so impulsive. I have been itching for a new stroller like crazy but think I should be looking for something lighter then my Topaz. Do you think the avio will replace Al?

It will all depend on how well DS1 fits compared to Al. I will make him model both. :D

poohbear
02-27-2011, 08:36 PM

Rosey, how about a new canopy for your bee? The new colors (like the purple and the orange) on their facebook page look pretty nice:
http://www.facebook.com/bugaboo
It would be like a whole new stroller ;)
Or what about a stark? Multimama is loving hers...

roseyloxs
02-27-2011, 08:50 PM
Yea I am not tired of the blue yet so I don't think a new canopy will do it. I do like the purple though, maybe I can find one used someday.

I have been eyeing the starck for a long while now even before the Albee sale popped up. Its the only Maclaren that has turned my head. I wish it was a bit lighter then 13 lbs and then I would have a real excuse to jump on it. Right now though its only 3 lbs lighter then my topaz and i am not sure that makes a big enough difference to me. I love the idea of the shelf though. I don't get the point of umbrella baskets they are basically useless.