PDA

View Full Version : Passive aggressive co-workers

atripos
02-25-2011, 10:53 AM
I just restarted at work about a month ago, and one of my coworkers, who I thought was a good friend before I had DD, literally asks me every day if I cried today because I miss DD. I want to smack her in the face. :32:

karstmama
02-25-2011, 11:24 AM
go for the 'wtf?' face and 'why do you ask?' :D

Melanie
02-25-2011, 12:06 PM
"What a strange question, why do you ask?"

Sorry. :hug5:

TwinFoxes
02-25-2011, 02:45 PM
I'm pretty non-violent, but it'd be hard not to say "whenever you ask that, it makes me want to smack you." I wouldn't actually say it, but boy, would I want to. I would say something though.

And BTW, she's not your friend.

:hug:

MamaSnoo
02-25-2011, 02:53 PM
"Why, would you feel better if I was crying? Please pass the paper clips."

mmommy
02-25-2011, 03:34 PM
I totally get where you're coming from :grouphug: I have the same co-worker. SO ANNOYING! She makes me want to :6::30::13:

MamaMolly
02-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Say something like 'why? is my mascara smudged?' or even more to the point 'why do you ask me that every single day? it is such a weird question!'

hellokitty
02-25-2011, 05:49 PM
That is really annoying. I would just flat out ask her why she keeps asking, b/c it is bugging the crap out of you. I think that will shut her up. I've noticed that with some ppl who are rude like that, you just have to be blunt in order for them to get the msg.

tiapam
02-25-2011, 07:04 PM
I would say, "No, but thanks for reminding me. I need to go do that now."

bubbaray
02-25-2011, 10:16 PM
"why would you ask such a personal question in such a negative way?"
"how is my private life any of your business"
"VAGINA"

longtallsally05
02-26-2011, 12:32 AM
This co-worker of yours reminds me of my MIL. DH was deployed during part of our engagement, and MIL used to call and ask me every day if I missed him so much that I cried every day, and how did I function? :30: I think she was projecting her own feelings onto me, and it really would have made her feel better if I had said "YES!" I shut her up by telling her that "No, I don't cry every day because I am too busy. I have a life and a job". MIL doesn't call and ask me that during deployments anymore, but I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a b!tch, lol. Your co-worker might be projecting her feelings onto you, she might be criticizing your choice to be a WOHM, or she might just be evil. Whichever it is, if you tell her the same thing I told my MIL, she might leave you alone!