PDA

View Full Version : Which double stroller for Disney World?

Rosieposy
02-25-2011, 11:47 AM
I'm looking for a side-by-side double for our trip to Disney World in 5 weeks. We currently have a Phil and Teds Sport, but I don't want to lug that one around on the buses. I also want both of my kids (30 months and 11 months) to be able to see everything that's going on. I just bought a Twin Triumph from Bed Bath and Beyond for $170 after taxes. I've never tried one out before (waiting for it to be delivered) so I'm not sure how I'll like it. I originally bought a Jeep Wrangler Twin, but it was a piece of garbage so I took it back. I also saw that albeebaby has a City Micro on for $179. I would love to get a City Mini, but it's way out of our budget. I could also get a Combi Twin for around the same amount. Our Craigslist sucks, so that's not an option.

Basically I'm asking which stroller would be best for our trip - the Twin Triumph, City Micro, or Combi Twin. I want something that will be comfortable for the kids, easy to push, and fairly compact when folded. Any thoughts? Thanks!

roseyloxs
02-25-2011, 11:59 AM
I don't have any real life experience with any of these so take my opinion lightly but I would choose the city micro. I prefer the flat fold to the umbrella fold. I also like to have a single bar handle as opposed to the umbrella handles.