PDA

View Full Version : need an airport/gate-check friendly double stroller for april. recs? anyone selling?

scriptkitten
02-26-2011, 04:51 PM
i really want to take my BOB so i have it for activities in Florida, but i am too scared to gate check it and i don't have a bag.. not to mention that bags are sort of a PITA when you are actually trying to pack it up before getting on the plane.

i have my Vibe with a travel bag, but the travel bag is SOOO annoying.

so… this means, obviously, that i need a new stroller :) :yay:

i want something that is used and/or a really good deal so that if i choose to sell it after the trip, i don't really lose any money.

i also don't want to cry too many tears if the airline messes it up. i really don't want to deal with a bag.

i used to have a Maclaren Twin Techno that was perfect for airlines, but i hated almost everything about it (its like pushing a brick loaded with two toddlers) and the seat was so shallow that my twins kinda hated it. i also feel like i want to try something new. if i like it, maybe i'll keep it for awhile.

So… if I buy used, what halfway decent lightweight doubles would come in at around $200? Am I dreaming to think I could find a BJCMD?

anyone here selling any doubles?