PDA

View Full Version : You're sitting on the couch.

KLD313
02-26-2011, 07:43 PM
You are doing absolutely nothing but channel surfing. The baby is sleeping nicely next to you but why the second she wakes up do you have to bring her to me. You've done this all day. You've held her for a few minutes here and there but continue to bring her right back to me. When I ask you to take her you say no, get up and walk away. What is wrong with and why are you being such a jerk? So, BF I do not like you today!!

Ugh men!!

LMPC
02-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Very uncool of your BF! Sorry he is being such a jerk!

larig
02-26-2011, 10:49 PM
that stinks! I hope he gets a clue and steps up tomorrow. big hugs.

Melanie
02-26-2011, 10:52 PM
Sounds like you need to time your bathroom visits a little better. ;) "Sorry Honey, I'm in the bathrooooooooom."

KLD313
02-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Sounds like you need to time your bathroom visits a little better. ;) "Sorry Honey, I'm in the bathrooooooooom."

Haha! Maybe I should fake a stomach virus. :)

Now he's got a toothache so he's lying in bed. Does it ever end?

karstmama
02-27-2011, 02:47 PM
only very slightly related, but *why* do some people do *anything else* when they get a toothache besides go to the dentist? ok, it's sunday today, maybe your bf will go tomorrow, i'm not really pointing at him. but why? why suffer & suffer & take tylenol & use clove oil & call a witch doctor? just GO TO THE DENTIST!

grr. this happens a lot with my co-workers. probably explains why so many of them are majorly missing teeth.

sorry for the rant. i know dentists cost money some folks don't have, but dental care is very high on my personal list of 'must pay for even if it means beans for a week or so' or even GASP - not having a blackberry.

KLD313
02-27-2011, 09:36 PM
only very slightly related, but *why* do some people do *anything else* when they get a toothache besides go to the dentist? ok, it's sunday today, maybe your bf will go tomorrow, i'm not really pointing at him. but why? why suffer & suffer & take tylenol & use clove oil & call a witch doctor? just GO TO THE DENTIST!

grr. this happens a lot with my co-workers. probably explains why so many of them are majorly missing teeth.

sorry for the rant. i know dentists cost money some folks don't have, but dental care is very high on my personal list of 'must pay for even if it means beans for a week or so' or even GASP - not having a blackberry.

He's going tomorrow. He can't really afford to go but he's going anyway because I'm not listening to him whine and complain about how he can't deal with the baby because he's in pain. I've never had a toothache but he does seem like he's in pain.

momm
02-28-2011, 09:17 AM
You are doing absolutely nothing but channel surfing. The baby is sleeping nicely next to you but why the second she wakes up do you have to bring her to me. You've done this all day. You've held her for a few minutes here and there but continue to bring her right back to me. When I ask you to take her you say no, get up and walk away. What is wrong with and why are you being such a jerk? So, BF I do not like you today!!

Ugh men!!

hahaha.
How about "honey, I think he needs a change"
"He's crying"
"I think he's sleepy"

I KNOW! Can't you see I'm elbow deep in dishes/ sitting down for the first five minutes of the day right now? Change his diaper!

karstmama
02-28-2011, 10:21 AM
kld, just wanted to re-state that the rant wasn't really at your bf, just a tangent. :)

kozachka
02-28-2011, 01:23 PM
Is it his child? If it is, then he has no excuses. If it is not, he still has no excuse since you guys are a 'total package' and if he wants to get laid, he better help mom with baby or she'd be too tired/frustrated and not in the mood.

KLD313
02-28-2011, 01:24 PM
kld, just wanted to re-state that the rant wasn't really at your bf, just a tangent. :)

Oh i know, I didn't take it that way.