PDA

View Full Version : What kind of condoms do you like/dislike?

AshleyAnn
02-26-2011, 10:35 PM
Trojan no longer sells the condoms DH and I have always used so we are in the market for a new kind of condoms. There are so many options...colors, flavored, lubes, brands I've never heard of, ect I'm lost. He's leary to try anything new because the one time he used a different type it broke and everytime I suggest trying a different kind he claims his friend used them and that they break or have holes.

What kind do you like or dislike and why?

essnce629
02-27-2011, 05:00 AM
We love the Trojan Naturalamb lambskin condoms! Latex makes me itch and burn so we don't use those any more. The Lambskin ones are just like skin and everything feels much better. They are cold and slimy feeling out of the package, but once in use they are great. They have the best reviews out of all the condoms on Amazon! They're probably the most expensive condoms, but with Amazon's subscribe and save prices they're the cheapest place to buy from. We won't go back to regular condoms after using these. Just read the reviews!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000052XKL

Melaine
02-27-2011, 08:06 AM
We use Lifestyles, in the past I've had issues with Trojans and I think I might be allergic.

dec756
02-27-2011, 08:56 AM
trojan variety pack or durex pleasure pack...both are cheap at costco and are awesome

chiisai
02-27-2011, 09:43 AM
Beyond Seven. They were DH's favorite as they felt "the most not there" as compared to others. Non-lubed. For me, I don't care for any condoms at all.

We did not have any break in the time we've used them (I think about 6 -7 years, but this was sporadic and only used when I was in my not-safe phase -ovulating; we were using natural family planing).