PDA

View Full Version : i'coo Pluto fold with car seat adapter?

reissgirl
02-26-2011, 10:47 PM
In my never-ending search for a stroller that will steer well with a HH board attached, I decided to try out the i'coo Pluto. I figured a stroller with such a high weight limit would probably steer well with both kids (car seat with infant and DS1, who is almost 3, on a HH board). The stroller is really beautiful and steers really nicely. It does, however, seem a bit cheaply made. There are a lot of plastic parts that I don't think will hold up to lots of wear and tear. The car seat adapter bar clicks around the bars of the stroller and, if not perfectly positioned, they pop open! The fold of the stroller is amazingly easy and really unique. However, I am wondering if it can be folded with the car seat adapter attached? It would be extremely UNuser-friendly if not. But it seems to me that you have to detach and reattach the bar with every single fold/unfold. Am I missing something? This seems like a really poor design so I hope that I ma mistaken. Of course, the stroller arrived without an instruction manual. Thanks.

reissgirl
02-28-2011, 09:43 PM
I called GT Baby and they confirmed that the stroller does not fold with the car seat adapter attached. Bummer. While I would make every attempt to keep baby in the stroller vs the car seat, it would be great to be able to use the adapter for quick errands. Attaching and detaching the adapter bar with each fold and unfold would certainly not give me quick in/out of the car access.