PDA

View Full Version : Child's seating at a concert?

twodogs
02-28-2011, 07:50 PM
I am taking my 6 year old to the Taylor Swift concert (I know...) in the fall. It is at Cowboys Stadium here in Texas (seats 80,000) and we will be seated on the floor (so no incline to the rows). I am very strict on sitting down in your seat, not blocking other's views, etc. However, I assume that if all adults are standing up on the floor, then she can stand on her chair, as long as she is not taller than an adult? Also, is there an inflatable seat cushion or something that I can let her use during the "sitting down" part of the concert to see a little better? I have never taken her to something like this, so I am not sure what the best approach is, and I don't want her to block someone's view. Thanks

rlu
02-28-2011, 08:04 PM
What kind of seats do they use for floor seating. I wouldn't stand on one at the concerts I've been to.

Usually there are screens (jumbotron - this is the new stadium right?) to help you see what is going on. I would take jackets for you both (tie around your waist if too warm to wear) and use those a cushion for her.

chays
02-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Bring Earplugs! Have fun! Those sound like GREAT seats! I tried to get seats here, but they sold out before they were ever actually on sale. Grrr.

twodogs
02-28-2011, 11:27 PM
I am not sure what type of chairs they use, but it is a brand new stadium, so I assume they will be regular metal folding chairs (padded seats if we are lucky). Thankfully, the stadium is fully enclosed, so temperature will not be an issue. Thank you for the suggestions!