PDA

View Full Version : Sheets for Colgate Classica?

Sunspot
02-28-2011, 11:45 PM
Hi, Can you recommend sheets that best fit the Colgate Classica mattresses with all around elastic?

Also, Did anyone use Target Circo sheets with this mattress and is there a difference between woven and knit?

Thank you kindly!

zag95
03-01-2011, 12:32 AM
I used Carters- both the cotton fabric ones and the knit ones- I prefer the cotton ones to the knit......

Loved that mattress!

jbbhb
03-01-2011, 01:13 AM
I have the Carters Easy Fit velour ones. I like them because they don't get that cold sheet feeling. They fit the mattress perfectly.

curiousgeorge
03-01-2011, 05:47 PM
I used the organic Gap sheets and they fit great over the waterproof mattress pad I have under them.

I do have some of the Circo sheets you are talking about, and I think the knit ones are more like a "jersey" feel and are softer while the knit are more like a regular adult sheet and feel scratchier to me.

mom2binsd
03-01-2011, 10:15 PM
I wouldn't stress about finding sheets with elastic all around.I know its recommended but not really necessary IMO.

I had that mattress and used Pottery Barn cotton sheets and their chamois ones for 3 years for each child, always a perfectly tight fit.

AnnieW625
03-05-2011, 12:56 AM
We have a Circo crib sheet and it's pretty nice. My favorite knit sheets are these from Babies R Us, T L Care Organic Sheets (http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2611726&moduleName=Brand+Name+Secondary). I also love the Pottery Barn Kids sheets, I have a gingham, and a flannel and they both made it through DD1's 2+ yrs. in a crib.

Sunspot
03-05-2011, 02:15 AM
these are great suggestions. thank you very much! i know i shouldn't stress about all around elastic, but wondering if the Carters sheets and the organics from Babies R Us have elastic all around?

Thanks again!

AnnieW625
03-07-2011, 03:58 AM
these are great suggestions. thank you very much! i know i shouldn't stress about all around elastic, but wondering if the Carters sheets and the organics from Babies R Us have elastic all around?

Thanks again!

Just checked the TL Care ones do, as do the Koala Baby (BRUS brand) jersey sheet I have.

mom2khj
03-07-2011, 09:57 AM
We have Pottery Barn Kids sheets on DS's crib with that mattress. They don't have all around elastic, but are a VERY snug fit on the mattress. I have to really tug to get the sheet on and it doesn't budge once it is.