PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite Ju Ju Be items?

artvandalay
03-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I'm most likely getting a new diaper bag from them soon, and I've been looking around their site. They have quite a few things, and some really cute patterns.

I've also thought about getting a set of their bags, but am also wondering if they are worth the cost - I have a bunch of makeup bags from Clinique bonus days that I use for various things. Are these Ju Ju Be bags any different? I see that they are machine washable, so I suppose that is a plus.

swissair81
03-01-2011, 11:41 AM
I just got a Be Hip in Cobalt Blossoms. I've kind of been downsizing my stuff that I carry around. My almost 4 year old is TTed and I rarely go on outings with both my 2 year old and my baby- I don't have any cart room at the supermarket with both, and I usually go to the mall myself in the evenings or just with the baby. I like how the Be Hip slings over my shoulder and it isn't as expensive as a lot of their other bags. I didn't end up liking the BFF, so I sold mine. I also have a packabe for when I'm going to the park or whatever and I need a lot of stuff. I got an older pattern that had been discontinued, and it was cheaper than the usual price.

KHF
03-01-2011, 11:50 AM
I would suggest buying used from the Pink Room or the Yahoo Babybags group. I've tried somewhere around 10-12 JJB bags and sold them all because they were either too heavy, or just didn't work well for me. That said, I LOVE their accessories. The JJB BeMajor wallet is absolutely perfect for me. I also love the Be Sets and the BeQuicks. I have tons of accessories, but no bags right now.

Many deals to be had on JJB Bags on Babybags. The PR stuff tends to sell for more $$.

artvandalay
03-01-2011, 12:12 PM
I would suggest buying used from the Pink Room or the Yahoo Babybags group. I've tried somewhere around 10-12 JJB bags and sold them all because they were either too heavy, or just didn't work well for me. That said, I LOVE their accessories. The JJB BeMajor wallet is absolutely perfect for me. I also love the Be Sets and the BeQuicks. I have tons of accessories, but no bags right now.

Many deals to be had on JJB Bags on Babybags. The PR stuff tends to sell for more $$.

I have a question about the Be Quick. I was thinking I could use one for babyfood/snacks/utensils and disposable bibs. What are the insides like on these? Because I imagine they will get dirty if I use them for snacks and stuff.

Also what do you mean by PR stuff? I'm new to all the ju ju be stuff!

I really want a Behave, so that is definitely on my list.

KHF
03-01-2011, 12:21 PM
I have a question about the Be Quick. I was thinking I could use one for babyfood/snacks/utensils and disposable bibs. What are the insides like on these? Because I imagine they will get dirty if I use them for snacks and stuff.

Also what do you mean by PR stuff? I'm new to all the ju ju be stuff!

I really want a Behave, so that is definitely on my list.

Be Quick lining is slick, sort of like the bag interior. Cleaning isn't a problem. Just toss it in the washer. They really do wash up as well as JJB says they do. You might also look at the Fuel Cells or the BeLicious for snacks. I have a Fuel Cell, it's not very insulating, but it is handy for bottles, food, snacks, etc.

PR=Pink Room. It's the JJB forums on their site. There is a buy-sell-trade section there.

I had a BeHave for a while, but I sold it because it was too heavy, and the curved shape made it not hold as much as it looks like it does. It was a nice bag, just not for me.

AnnieW625
03-01-2011, 12:29 PM
I like the Be Spicy (http://www.shopjujube.com/Product.aspx?l=00010003000000000000&p=JJB01240) (I have the Lotus Lullaby print, and I am usually not one for prints) bag for having two kids. It works really well for one, but for just having a tad more space it's great becuase I can easily get a hoodie, a water bottle, or something else in there for DD1 in there. I have never washed mine in the washing machine, but it does spot clean easily.

The Be All Messenger was probably the perfect sized bag for me, but it didn't have a zipper which was a must for me. The Be Hip would've been cool too, but it wasn't out a year ago when I bought my bag.

I also love the checkbook cover (I have it in the Lotus Lullaby print too). Silly, but it is really nice, and I like it a lot.

mackmama
03-01-2011, 06:00 PM
I really like JJB. I have a couple bags and many accessories. Definitely check out the "pink room" on their website. You can see a lot more pics that people have posted and get alot of info about each product. I love the accessories. I also love the bags although I wish they weren't so heavy. They are well-made, and I love that I can machine-wash them.

My favorite item is the be-quick. I have one in my diaper bag and use it to carry wipes, dipes, and diaper cream. I can grab it for a quick change without needing to bring the whole diaper bag. It also has a wristlet for easy carry. I also really like the space station (great wet bag) and pacipod. For bags, I like the mini-be and BFF. I don't love the stroller clips (very heavy).

BeachBum
03-01-2011, 06:29 PM
I have a couple of "be quick"s. I have three kids, so I use them to store extra diapers and changes of clothes, as well as toys etc. I can use it as a stand alone diaperbag in my purse too. They are small enough that they often fit in whatever bag I'm carrying, but big enough to hold stuff for all my kids.

I also have a MightyBe. It's a very lightweight smooshable bag. It's great for the park/ zoo. I like it because I can hang it on my stroller...or carry it on my shoulder.

Kymberley
03-01-2011, 06:51 PM
BeHave
Mightybe(s)
Sets
Quicks

In that order

Gracemom
03-01-2011, 08:19 PM
The MightyBe is the most versatile bag, in my opinion. It is large and super lightweight. You can throw a ton of stuff in it. For small bags, you can't beat the versatility of the quick. I have several of them to hold various things for me and the kids, as well as stuff around the house.

For a purse, the BeHave is perfect for me. The organization is amazing, and it's big enough to throw some things for the kids in too.

For the Pink Room, you have to have a minimum of 300 posts to sell bags, but you can buy right away. Hope this helps!

Momto1
03-02-2011, 11:55 AM
The sets and quicks are awesome.

Love the Mightybe for a catch-all bag. Love the Be Light for a quick trip bag.

I just got a Be Hip that is probably going to become my favorite bag. It is so light and still holds a lot. It's kind of like the perfect hybrid between the light and the packabe.

I also have a Packabe and Behave and I love them for certain things, but I find them both a bit too heavy for everyday use.

MiniBe is great for chasing a toddler around the park.

And I agree with PPs to check out the pink room. Lots of great deals on there. The Behaves with print linings are going for great prices right now.

essnce629
03-03-2011, 06:34 AM
I have a JJB Be Spicy but have pretty much never used it since it's a little too bulky for me. My everyday bag up until now has been the Fleurville Re-Run Hana, which I love, but it gets dirty fast and the lining now has a big tear in it.

I just got a Between bag in the new Marvelous Mums print yesterday. I LOVE the print and it will be my new everyday bag. I REALLY wanted the new BFF bag in the same print but felt like I should get a smaller bag and save $80! I love the print so much though that I think I want to sell my Be Spicy to help fund the BFF bag, which would be my bag for all day outings. I'd recommend buying from the Pink Room as well, unless you want one of the newer prints like I did.

I have the Be Thirty wallet that I love. And I just ordered the Be Quick in the matching MM print to go with my new bag.