PDA

View Full Version : This week needs to end NOW

HIU8
03-01-2011, 01:20 PM
1. Yesterday I was cutoff attempting to park at preschool to pick up DD. Cutoff going into a parking space. They nearly took my front end and my door off attempting to go around me by going into and then out of the parking space. No cameras at the school reach the parking lot to pick up license tags (all I wanted was for the school to send them a letter about reckless driving in their lot since they didn't hit me-but came within less than an inch of doing so).

2. stressed out--job is ending. I have no new job (I'm hunting hard).

3. waiting for word about school for DS next year.

4. DH going away this weekend--So I get to make the school decision ALONE.

5. just realized it's a teacher professional day for DD on Thursday. Where is it on the calendar??????????

I could go on, but I'm freaking myself out.

ha98ed14
03-03-2011, 12:26 PM
Just wanted to send you some hugs! :hug: Hope the week gets better and the decision for DS's school gets easier to see the best option. Sorry that was worded really awkwardly, but hugs all the same.

ETA: I was driving on the freeway bringing DD back from a Dr.'s appt and someone cut me off and I said, "Jackhole cut me off!" and then I had to answer to DD if he cut off my arm or my leg, oh and also, what's a jackhole. I tried to play it like a jackalope, not so sure it worked.

karstmama
03-04-2011, 12:21 PM
'jackhole', i think, actually shows some good quick thinking - yay for you!

op, i'm so with you. i'm tired of this week & ready for it to end. i've worked 6 out of the last 7 days - and i'm part time. no, the full-time folks haven't worked this much. yes, there was something i'd have liked to do this weekend that i can't because i didn't have today off. no, since we don't get the schedule for the month until the day the old one ends, there was no way to plan so the thought of going to visit my bf was only a hope, but it feels icky it was squished. and when i'm so tired & annoyed at everyone, it just makes me feel put-upon. whine whine whine.

BabyMine
03-04-2011, 08:08 PM
:grouphug: I hope you find a job soon.