PDA

View Full Version : bachelor spoilers

calv
03-01-2011, 02:13 PM
omg have you read RS?!?!?! WOW, but i'm quite happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sewarsh
03-01-2011, 02:17 PM
what's RS?
tell me please!!!!!!!!

I'd be way shocked if he doesn't end up with Emily.
He's been in love with her from the getgo. but maybe that's how they want you to perceive it.

UPDATE: RS = Reality Steve.

calv
03-01-2011, 02:41 PM
yes, reality steve. Wow, wow. Not sure why I'm so shocked. I should KNOW better not to trust RS anymore, LOL. still fun to read/follow ;)

sewarsh
03-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Oh, see I'm not shocked at all becuase I just always assumed he'd end up with Emily. BUT i never read any of his predictions before. That being said, you've thought all along he'd be with Chantal, so you must be blown away! Funny. I wonder if Brad and Emily have been chuckling at this! :)

calv
03-01-2011, 02:58 PM
I really, really wanted Emily from day one but yes believed RS. LOL. I hope they last but obviously they wont.

Now let's hope for a televised wedding w/ricardo and whats' her name blondie ;)

happy2bamom
03-01-2011, 03:32 PM
I'm shocked too. I'm also hoping this makes RS a little less arrogant and smug with his spoilers and comments to emails. He was down right rude to anyone that suggested Brad ended up with Emily. I like reading the spoilers, but I also like that he's eating crow! Being a little more humble wouldn't hurt the guy :)

happy2bamom
03-01-2011, 03:32 PM
I really, really wanted Emily from day one but yes believed RS. LOL. I hope they last but obviously they wont.

I think that you mean Roberto and Ali.

clc053103
03-01-2011, 04:03 PM

I am actually hoping NOT to have to look at that. I thought Ali was gross, and I could live without ever seeing them in People again.

I like Emily the most out of the women, but she seemed totally not interested last night when he announced going to Cape Town to meet his parents! I am shocked to see that on RS!

ray7694
03-01-2011, 04:07 PM
I can't get into the site.

NancyJ_redo
03-01-2011, 05:47 PM
Ok, I am going to use all of my willpower - which isn't much - to avoid RS right now! I actually read it about 3 weeks ago and it said he was going to end up with Chantal or Shawntel, whatever it is - the one in Seattle. I was really bummed because I love Emily, esp after knowing that she made an exception and allowed him to meet her daughter. So now reading what you guys have written, it sounds like it is Emily?!? I haven't finished watching last night's show, I actually find this season to be the most boring they've ever had and so I don't make any kind of special effort to watch, but if Emily is back in the running then I'm in :p