PDA

View Full Version : Pillow Pet Pee Wees at Target $12.99

Melaine
03-02-2011, 04:14 PM
Not so much a bargain, just an alert.:p

We saw them today at our local Target, and while they really are tiny for the price, my girls flipped out when they saw them. Might have to get some for the Easter Baskets!

3isthelimit
03-02-2011, 04:20 PM
They are cute! I got one at Kroger for a Vday happy. They were 12.99 there also.

calv
03-02-2011, 04:32 PM
anyong have the DPCI for the little pillow pets at target? would love to call around and find out. TIA! :D

Melaine
03-02-2011, 04:36 PM
I didn't buy them, but they are listed on the website, if that helps. http://www.target.com/Ontel-PeeWee-Monkey-Pillow-Pets/dp/B004HPG1N4

More here: http://www.target.com/Pillow-Pets/b?ie=UTF8&node=2459852011

calv
03-02-2011, 04:38 PM
thank you melanie! weirdest thing. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Hmph! :( thanks again! off to get these for easter baskets :D

Melaine
03-02-2011, 04:42 PM
thank you melanie! weirdest thing. I did a search and couldn't find anything. Hmph! :( thanks again! off to get these for easter baskets :D

I did too at Target.com and couldn't find them either....for some reason I found it from google though! Who knows....

calv
03-02-2011, 04:44 PM
well very cool. I thank you and appreciate the links. :) I'm on a mission now. LOL eventhough easter is almost 2 months away

Melaine
03-02-2011, 04:46 PM
well very cool. I thank you and appreciate the links. :) I'm on a mission now. LOL eventhough easter is almost 2 months away

I just bought the girls' Easter dresses today! No point in putting it off. :ROTFLMAO:

alien_host
03-02-2011, 05:12 PM
I bought a ladybug two weeks ago as I thought it would be fun for travel.

Do you recall which ones you saw? I posted a thread a few weeks ago in Around the House and at that time I saw the ladybug, panda, frog and I was wondering if there were other styles. And they were in the bedding department on an endcap.

Melaine
03-02-2011, 05:43 PM
I bought a ladybug two weeks ago as I thought it would be fun for travel.

Do you recall which ones you saw? I posted a thread a few weeks ago in Around the House and at that time I saw the ladybug, panda, frog and I was wondering if there were other styles. And they were in the bedding department on an endcap.

I also saw a pink pig (well, that's what the girls said, looked like a pink bear to me), dolphin, unicorn, monkey, and dog I think. They were really cute! Oh and the purple hippo.

calv
03-02-2011, 06:15 PM
I also saw a pink pig (well, that's what the girls said, looked like a pink bear to me), dolphin, unicorn, monkey, and dog I think. They were really cute! Oh and the purple hippo.

we have the pig in the big pillow pet and it's super cute.

omgosh now to decide which ones to get. LOL. the turtle and hippo seem cute in the peewee size! already have the panda, ladybug, unicorn, pig, bee, & dolphine in the large size.

mommybug
03-03-2011, 12:33 AM
I also saw them at BRU for I think the same price. Don't remember which ones they had. I got mine at store inside the local VA hospital, lol.

calv
03-03-2011, 08:16 AM
morning! Just stamp a big HUGE S right on my forehead. ;P Last night I picked up the puppy, purple hippo, & penguin. They're tiny but oh so cute!!!!!!!

Thanks again (I think)! ;)

Melaine
03-03-2011, 08:21 AM
morning! Just stamp a big HUGE S right on my forehead. ;P Last night I picked up the puppy, purple hippo, & penguin. They're tiny but oh so cute!!!!!!!

Thanks again (I think)! ;)

:thumbsup: :ROTFLMAO:

Melaine
05-08-2011, 09:25 PM
So, as someone who loves to shop vicariously through everyone else....I haven't actually gotten any of these. It just struck me that it would be a nice surprise for our long car ride this week. But, I haven't seen the peewees in the last few weeks! Has anyone else found them recently? I even looked yesterday at my Target and the pillow pet shelf only had $19.99 tags, no $12.99 tags. Anybody know if these are still available?

calv
05-09-2011, 10:26 AM
http://www.target.com/s?keywords=pee+wee+pillow+pets&searchNodeID=1038576%7C1287991011&ref=sr_bx_1_1

before you could do the item locator and now you cant. also says can only be purchased online. not sure, maybe it's changed? call around w/the dpci and see what they tell you. worth a shot right?

urquie
05-09-2011, 12:10 PM
So, as someone who loves to shop vicariously through everyone else....I haven't actually gotten any of these. It just struck me that it would be a nice surprise for our long car ride this week. But, I haven't seen the peewees in the last few weeks! Has anyone else found them recently? I even looked yesterday at my Target and the pillow pet shelf only had $19.99 tags, no $12.99 tags. Anybody know if these are still available?

i bought some peewees at fred meyer.