PDA

View Full Version : Please don't tell my DH

DietCokeLover
03-03-2011, 09:01 AM
But, I am so far behind on laundry that DS is going to be wearing his sister's pink panties today because he has no clean undies of his own.

Anyone else want to confess anything?

Melaine
03-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Hahahahaha!

weech
03-03-2011, 09:06 AM
:hysterical: I love confession threads!

SpaceGal
03-03-2011, 09:49 AM
I been baking cookies for the last 6 weeks for two reasons...I am determined to get the texture right and because I am freakin' addicted and eat them everyday!! Even after DH told me he's a bit tired of having cookies. :) So now I been baking and eating them before he notices them.

Oh an I am behind on laundry too.

Melaine
03-03-2011, 09:51 AM
I can't seem to do laundry unless we are at home all day, otherwise it just never ends. We've been going out every day this week. So I haven't started it at all in the last week, so we are probably dangerously close to being in the same dire predicament.

plusbellelavie
03-03-2011, 10:03 AM
:hysterical:....really made my morning! Too funny! Did your DS say anything?

carolinamama
03-03-2011, 10:11 AM
Well, we have clean clothes but that's just because there are atleast 2 loads of clean clothes thrown on our guest bed unfolded. This morning I went through the pile and pulled out undies and socks for the kids.

TwoBees
03-03-2011, 10:19 AM
Well, we have clean clothes but that's just because there are atleast 2 loads of clean clothes thrown on our guest bed unfolded.

:yeahthat:
The laundry gets done. It rarely gets folded. So there is a big heap of clean laundry on the guest bed almost constantly. Thankfully onesies don't really wrinkle!

DietCokeLover
03-03-2011, 10:34 AM
:hysterical:....really made my morning! Too funny! Did your DS say anything?

Oh yes. He let me know that this Was. Not. Right.! He looked at me, put his hands on his hips and said "Mommy, boys don't wear panties. And Mommy, they're pink!"
:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

love_a_latte
03-03-2011, 10:39 AM
Ummm, DS has worn DD's undies a couple times the last couple months...including this Monday.

PTing has been a long road with him, and some days he goes through so many pairs of underwear that we are out in two or so days. And if I don't get laundry done in those two days he gets Cinderella. Which he thinks is kinda cool. Thank goodness.

minnie-zb
03-03-2011, 11:26 AM
I'm behind on laundry too....I had to dig through the dirty clothes to find a not-so-dirty pair of jeans for my 6yo this morning....You are by no means alone! :bighand:

blue
03-03-2011, 12:47 PM
:hysterical: DietCokeLover, you are not behind in laundry. You are just doing your part to help conserve water by not frivolously washing clothes ;).

trales
03-03-2011, 12:52 PM
In order to get myself out of the same situation, one kid only, so no spare panties, I just ran to Sears and bought 12 more pair.

One kid, who never has accidents and 24 pairs of underpants, and I still came close to running out this week, we were down to the last pair.

Did I mention how much I hate doing laundry and picking up DD's room.

BabbyO
03-03-2011, 01:32 PM
My laundry was mostly done this weekend, but I didn't get to cleaning the bathroom. Its been almost 2 weeks...ewwwww.

But it was clean the bathroom or do laundry. I opted for laundry or we ALL would have been going with out undies (and socks, and in my case pants, too!)