PDA

View Full Version : Magnatiles questions

alirebco
03-03-2011, 10:20 AM
I'm thinking of getting my son the 100 piece set but had a few questions about them.

Are they annoying to clean up because of all of the pieces? I'm thinking of how annoying legos and other things are to clean up.

Do they come in some sort of container or box or do you just get a tupperware type box to store them in?

Thanks!

ohiomom1121
03-03-2011, 10:25 AM
I think clean up is pretty easy since they are magnets. We have 2 sets of 100 and use a 16 Qt. Steralite container for them. (When we just had one set we just put them back in the box they came in) They are definitely one of the longest lasting toys we have gotten. (And my kids often ask for another set!!!)

kristenk
03-03-2011, 10:26 AM
They are the easiest things to clean up in the world! They're actually sort of fun to clean up b/c they stick together so well. (A friend also talks about how much fun magnatiles are to put away, so I know I'm not the only one!)

They come in a regular box. We kept them in the box for a very long time and then moved on to a storage bin. The bin is easier, but the box worked well, too.

love_a_latte
03-03-2011, 10:29 AM
I think clean up is pretty easy since they are magnets. We have 2 sets of 100 and use a 16 Qt. Steralite container for them. (When we just had one set we just put them back in the box they came in) They are definitely one of the longest lasting toys we have gotten. (And my kids often ask for another set!!!)

:yeahthat:

Clean up is the easiest of any toy set that we have, WAY easier then Legos. They come in a cardboard box, we switched it out for plastic pretty quickly.

Best toy ever!

Canna
03-03-2011, 10:30 AM
They are easy to clean up - they're not tiny and they stick together. We still keep ours in the original box they came in over a year ago, but it's getting pretty beaten-up. My DD's age 3 and 6 both love them and I highly recommend them.

alirebco
03-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Thanks ladies!!

I just found this video on youtube about Magnatiles - two guys that built this huge structure. Hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaaQgwy_9Kc

I didn't realize how big they were, those will definitely be easier to clean up!

brittone2
03-03-2011, 02:27 PM
Late to this but agree that cleanup is definitely easy.