PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs Up for Peg Perego CS

Beth24
03-04-2011, 12:59 AM
Just wanted to report that I had an extremely positive CS experience with Peg Perego. My Si was pulling to the right for no apparent reason...it lives in my trunk so I suppose the frame could have been bent by something heavy placed on top of it, but I just don't know what happened. I called PP CS (I've had it less than a year) and told them about the problem. The woman looked for me in their computer but I wasn't listed for some reason (even though I know I sent back the warranty card bc it was missing from the page listing their phone number). She said I would need my receipt to prove date of purchase, which I could have gotten from my aunt and cousins who got me the stroller as a gift...but instead she ended up looking at my on-line registry for proof of purchase so I didn't need to do that. AND, because there isn't a repair center near me, she sent me a brand new frame for my stroller free of charge and without even looking at the old one (she waived the $30 shipping fee). It arrived today, so I basically have a brand new stroller--I just have to switch the seat fabric. :yay: It is so nice to have postive, hassle-free experiences in these situations. Just wanted to share my experience with all my fellow stroller-lovin mamas . :)

MommyAllison
03-04-2011, 01:57 AM
That's great! So nice to see good customer service. :)

I had a really good experience w/Peg's customer service almost 5 years ago too - they went above & beyond my expectations, for sure. :thumbsup:

arivecchi
03-04-2011, 12:09 PM
Fabulous!