PDA

View Full Version : Inglesina Swift

Anya78
03-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Any experiences with the Inglesina Swift, good or bad? I am looking at a 2010 online but can't find it in person to check out. I ruled out Maclaren Triumph because it is a bit pricey and I had a hard time with the round harness connector when I looked at it at BBB. It hurt my thumbs (already have thumb issues...).

Also, anyone every seen the Melone color (orange with a different shade of orange on part of the seat back) in person?? How is it? Would it be OK for a boy? It is really hard to tell from online pics, but I kind of always wanted an orange stroller....just don't want it to be peach colored!

Thanks!

CharlotteMommy
03-04-2011, 10:14 PM
I have owned the Inglesina Swift since August, and have no complaints. It's the stroller I keep in my car for every day errands and walks in our neighborhood. I chose this over the Mac Triump because it seemed to have very similar features, but was a lower cost. One thing to note if you are using for travel, the Swift has a carry handle rather than a carry strap, which may make it more difficult to carry. No complaints for me, though. Great stroller. HTH!

arivecchi
03-04-2011, 10:29 PM
I think diapers.com carries the inglesina swift and they have free returns.