PDA

View Full Version : Weight watchers online

Pennylane
03-04-2011, 10:50 PM
I have been exercising and eating pretty well and am not noticing much of a change in my body. I really only want to lose 5-10 pounds. Wondering if weight watchers online would be helpful to me if I only have a small amount of weight to lose. Any advice is appreciated!!

Ann

drako
03-06-2011, 09:32 PM
I think it would be helpful even in a small weight loss. It really helps keep your eating on track. I eat well too but when I do ww it really keeps my portions in control and keeps me aware of the "extras" that I may be tempted to eat. I did ww online last year and lost 10 pounds. I stopped doing it and my weight loss halted. I am going to start up again to loose some additional weight.

Pennylane
03-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Thanks! I signed up last night and started recording my food today. I have been eating pretty normally and am surprised to see I have already eaten all my points but 5 and I haven't eaten dinner yet, ugh! Big wake up call for me. Of course I did use points on Cadbury Mini Eggs :)

Ann

boolady
03-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Thanks! I signed up last night and started recording my food today. I have been eating pretty normally and am surprised to see I have already eaten all my points but 5 and I haven't eaten dinner yet, ugh! Big wake up call for me. Of course I did use points on Cadbury Mini Eggs :)

Ann

You need to come on down to the WW thread in MommyFit!