PDA

View Full Version : Help me justify a 2nd stroller

LadyPeter
03-05-2011, 09:31 AM
Okay, I will be honest. We don't need a second stroller. We have one car and one baby, and a BJCM that we adore. From the sidewalks to the mall to the playground, it does it all. Both Grandmas already have strollers, too.

But I have the chance to buy another BJCM in Crimson for $80 and I waaaaant it. Can you think of any reason at all (besides the screaming deal) that I should just pull the trigger? Come on, girls. Enable me!

poohbear
03-05-2011, 09:40 AM
Okay, I will be honest. We don't need a second stroller. We have one car and one baby, and a BJCM that we adore. From the sidewalks to the mall to the playground, it does it all. Both Grandmas already have strollers, too.

But I have the chance to buy another BJCM in Crimson for $80 and I waaaaant it. Can you think of any reason at all (besides the screaming deal) that I should just pull the trigger? Come on, girls. Enable me!

hmmm...
Resale... you can arbitrage it...
I can't really think of a reason to have 2 BJCMs, unless you are upgrading to a 2011, like the color better than your current color, or can buy it either for a friend because that's an awesome deal or to resell for a profit.

Remember, a good deal is only a good deal if you can use it.

That said, if you want it because it's a good deal and you hae the $80 and the space, buy it. You will be able to resell it for $80 or more...

purpelina
03-05-2011, 10:29 AM
What color bjcm do you have now?
You can buy the crimson one and sell your current cm if you love the red one better :)

drcarpiodds
03-05-2011, 10:47 AM
hmmm...

Remember, a good deal is only a good deal if you can use it.

That said, if you want it because it's a good deal and you hae the $80 and the space, buy it. You will be able to resell it for $80 or more...

:yeahthat:

MamaMichelle
03-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Sorry to be the voice of reason here but...don't do it. $80 is $80. If you don't need it, don't buy it. In this economy, I'm sure you can find better use for that money. :wavey:

roseyloxs
03-05-2011, 09:42 PM
What strollers do the grandma's have? Maybe you can upgrade one of their strollers to the BJCM.

satchnbucky
03-06-2011, 09:37 AM
What strollers do the grandma's have? Maybe you can upgrade one of their strollers to the BJCM.

:yeahthat: That's a good idea. Or just buy it and sell it in a few months if you find you really don't need it. You can definitely re-sell it for more $$ than you paid for it, so it could be a good investment. Better than the stock market right now. :rotflmao: