PDA

View Full Version : So tired of sickness....

KpbS
03-06-2011, 12:19 AM
This is the third weekend in a row with one or more of the kids sick. This weekend is a doozy with DS2 having and ear infection, 103 degree fever, and strep and DS1 looks like he is coming down with chicken pox! As if life with a newborn isn't tiring enough! I am so tired of quarantining kids away from each other and the baby. :cry:

MamaMolly
03-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Ugh. Yuck. I'm right there with you. DH is recovering from a long term illness and if I could deposit him on a deserted island right now I would totally do it. He's been so nasty, especially lately.

kdeunc
03-06-2011, 01:31 PM
I feel your pain. We have had someone sick here since the beginning of December! I can't imagine trying to deal with that and a newborn. Hope you are all better soon and the baby stays well!

Tondi G
03-06-2011, 06:05 PM
oh girl I am right there with ya.... except it's ME who's sick this time. I am in the middle of a 2nd round of antibiotics that still isn't clearing my sinus infection. I've been layed up in my bed for the most part for 4 or 5 days. I think my DH is over it. He is trying to be helpful but he can't cook, aside from breakfast, so we've been eating out and ordering in. I am so tired of feeling like crap. Thankfully my boys seem to be well at this point. My DS2 is on his 2nd round of antibiotics too but he's been fighting them so bad.... I have been lucky to get 1 dose into him the last couple of days. At least for me... I am not doing all this with a baby in the house..... that makes it SO much more difficult. hugs.... hope everyone in your household is well again soon.