PDA

View Full Version : where to buy plastic framed eyeglasses WITH nosepads

Mom to Brandon and 2 cats
03-07-2011, 07:53 PM
I've been to Lenscrafters, and various optometry stores...seems like nobody has plastic frames with nosepads! I'm asian (read: flat nose), and I absolutely need nosepads to hold glasses up. Am I doomed to only having metal framed glasses the rest of my life?

--Jennifer

sariana
03-07-2011, 08:01 PM
Could you possibly use adhesive nose pads? I think I have seen them in those little glasses repair kits. I imagine you could trim them so that they would not be visible while you were wearing the glasses.

mezzona
03-07-2011, 08:20 PM
some Calvin Klein plastic glasses come with or without the nosepads. your choice. I saw them at one of those smaller eyewear shops.

ahrimie
03-07-2011, 11:11 PM
You can get them put in afterwards! I'm Korean and my friend did that. My DH, Korean too, gets his glasses from SEE and they have several to choose from. The prices are pretty good too since it includes lenses.

eyedoc_01
03-07-2011, 11:16 PM
Could you possibly use adhesive nose pads? I think I have seen them in those little glasses repair kits. I imagine you could trim them so that they would not be visible while you were wearing the glasses.

:yeahthat:

Your optometrist/optician should have a stash of them they can cut to fit the frame they sell you.