PDA

View Full Version : anyone nesting?

kedss
03-08-2011, 04:58 PM
I"m in serious nesting mode, or something, anyone else there?

echoesofspring
03-08-2011, 06:37 PM
Seriously! My biggest urge right now is to clean out/reorganize all of our drawers. I purchased new wall decor for the kitchen, b/c obviously that needed to be done before the baby came, and dropped more money than I should have at the Container Store a few weeks back. And it's probably a good thing we have a friend visiting this weekend, or I'm sure I'd have schemes.... to (have the DH) paint ....some room, any room.... :)

truly scrumptious
03-08-2011, 06:41 PM
Yup - nesting here. So is DH!

So far I've been trying to keep it to necessary tasks only (washing baby clothes, etc.) although my Amazon account (and credit card) have taken a beating in the past week with all the ordering I'm doing. For reference, one box arrived yesterday and five more arrived today :bag

Now I'm eyeing the guest room and planning how we can rearrange the furniture...

kirst27
03-09-2011, 11:24 AM
Count me in for serious nesting mode :hug5: I'm going crazy with Amazon and am currently shopping for my nursery furniture. I want to get a great deal but am also impatient (even tho I'm not due until late July :))

littlebird
03-20-2011, 02:58 PM
When you first posted this, I couldn't relate at all yet. But, seriously it's taken control of me the past few days. I'm 21 weeks, does that seem early to anyone else? I can't remember when I started with DD#1.

carolinamama
03-20-2011, 03:22 PM
I have never really had the nesting mode. Well, maybe with DS2 since we moved when I was 6 months pregnant. I would love for it to hit me this time - goodness knows we have plenty that I could organized and get ready for baby due in July.

ahrimie
03-21-2011, 02:39 AM
Ummm... YES!!

I literally cleaned out our entire house. I packed up a TON of boxes and huge trash bags to donate. I had to stop a lot because I was getting really tired... but I'm sooo happy I did it! I've been wanting to do this for YEARS and got started but then never donated and put them back in the closet. All out now!!!! :)