PDA

View Full Version : Fancy new bumbleride site.

roseyloxs
03-09-2011, 12:25 AM
Anyone else notice the upgrade of bumbleride's website. I personally love the new comparison chart of their strollers: http://www.bumbleride.com/strollers/comparison.php

The new optional non-pvc rain cover looks to be of much higher quality then the old raincovers that were included.

I also love the product page of each stroller. So much easier to see all the features and dimensions: http://www.bumbleride.com/strollers/flite-home.php

http://www.bumbleride.com/strollers/images2011/products/flite/tech-spec-banner.jpg

legaleagle
03-09-2011, 01:20 AM
Very nice! I was a web developer long ago and appreciate a good website :)

Since I know bumbleride reads here I'll just add my wishlist for the website
- handlebar heights (range if adjustable)
- dimensions of the seat including butt-to-canopy

And what I'm really waiting for: a SBS lightweight double with bar handle - some sort of double cross halfway in between the flyer and flite, and if you're making all my dreams come true, slightly larger single non-air wheels and tall seatbacks :)

MamaInMarch
03-09-2011, 08:54 PM
Nice! Have been considering the Indie Twin but as there are no dealers even relatively close to me, I would be relying on the website. Which previously I felt was poorly done. This looks much more user friendly and informative! :cheerleader1:

roseyloxs
03-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Nice! Have been considering the Indie Twin but as there are no dealers even relatively close to me, I would be relying on the website. Which previously I felt was poorly done. This looks much more user friendly and informative! :cheerleader1:

Check out the baby gizmo video review (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XFNxWQs8LQ) too.

Multimama
03-09-2011, 09:32 PM

If it helps, my local dealer said the Bumbleride Indie Twin is their biggest seller from Bumbleride. :)

ETA: Thanks for the heads-up on the site, Roseyloxs. The Flite looks so nice in pics. I wish I liked the steering better, IRL. Bumbleride, if you're reading this I hope you fix that strange bar that pops up on the 2011 model. Couldn't you just make a plastic piece that people could slide across the hinge if they wanted to to make sure it stays down and if they didn't want to use it to make folding easier they could just not slide it across? Kind of like Baby Jogger and the safety snaps they never mention when they talk about their amazing fold. :)

spannaz
03-10-2011, 01:00 PM
Has anyone noticed that the comparison chart claims that the Queen B also comes in Seagrass and Vita?? A seagrass Queen B would be dreamy.... :loveeyes:

purpelina
03-10-2011, 01:19 PM
Looks like they discontinued the koa AND the spice! Why?
I loved these colors, especially the spice...
Of course one can still buy used ones and satisfy the itch, it's just the new colors are quite unexciting...

Love the new site though!

roseyloxs
03-10-2011, 06:47 PM
Looks like they discontinued the koa AND the spice! Why?
I loved these colors, especially the spice...
Of course one can still buy used ones and satisfy the itch, it's just the new colors are quite unexciting...

Love the new site though!

koa was discontinued 3 years ago. The new walnut in their natural collection looks very similar. I love the new ocean color which is also in the natural collection.

purpelina
03-10-2011, 08:36 PM
koa was discontinued 3 years ago.

3 years ago? Really? Wow. Time flies!

Multimama
03-10-2011, 09:51 PM
The comparison chart says that the Flite is not compatible with a carrycot. So I guess they are phasing that feature out. That's unfortunate since that was my favorite thing about the stroller.

lauti
03-10-2011, 10:00 PM
The comparison chart says that the Flite is not compatible with a carrycot. So I guess they are phasing that feature out. That's unfortunate since that was my favorite thing about the stroller.

It is compatible, just not with the 2011 one. So, the 2011 Flite will take the 2010 carrycot.

I think they gave an explanation somewhere on their FB page when someone asked this question there.

Multimama
03-10-2011, 11:33 PM
It is compatible, just not with the 2011 one. So, the 2011 Flite will take the 2010 carrycot.

I think they gave an explanation somewhere on their FB page when someone asked this question there.

Yeah, I know. They explained it here on this forum too. (:waving4: Bumbleride) But since they don't list it as being carrycot compatible on their website and they have not made it compatible with the 2011 carrycot, it seems that they are phasing out that feature, right? Once the 2010 carrycots are gone, it will no longer be compatible with a carrycot, as indicated on the new comparison chart. That's my theory anyway. Otherwise why would they design a comparison chart that doesn't make the most of this feature for the Flite.

jbbhb
03-11-2011, 01:58 AM
Couldn't you just make a plastic piece that people could slide across the hinge if they wanted to to make sure it stays down and if they didn't want to use it to make folding easier they could just not slide it across?

:yeahthat: please please please :) preferably something we could add to our flites

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Bumbleride
03-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Good morning everyone!

Thank you for the feedback on our new site! We are glad to hear you like it over the previous! We will be updating the comparison chart asap.

I will also forward your comments regarding adding handlebar heights (range if adjustable) and dimensions of the seat including butt-to-canopy to our web design team. Thank you for recommending those!

Spice was discontinued to make room for the new special edition colors, Jet and Fog from Movement and Ocean and Walnut from Natural.

Bumbleride is moving towards locking attachments for added security on infant seat adapters and accessories. The new 2011 Carrycot offers locking attachments that only fit Indie and Indie Twin. The 2010 Carrycot is compatible and recommended for the 2011 Flite. You can also use an infant seat with Flite to obtain the parent facing option.

For those of you with a Bumbleride Flite that has the center bar popping up more often than you would like, please contact our Customer Care at 1 800 530 3930 or email info at bumbleride.com. We do have a fix available should the center bar become bothersome.

Thank you all so much for your feedback and Bumbleride support!

Ryan