PDA

View Full Version : Peg Perego carseat with Bumbleride Indie Twin?

beckyplusbabies
03-09-2011, 11:25 PM
We're looking at buying a gently used Indie Twin 2010 to accommodate our 2nd child due this summer. We already have a Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP carseat that we used in our BOB Revolution for our 18 month old. The seat doesn't expire for another 3 years, so obviously we want to use it again for this little one.

The Bumbleride website claims that it's compatible with this carseat, but I read a review saying that the seat is too wide, and takes up much of the 2nd seats room, and also that the strap to buckle the seat in is too short. This review was a few years old, so I'm wondering if the 2010 model will be any different.

Does anyone have experience with the Peg Perego seats in this stroller? If it won't fit well with our carseat, that may be a deal breaker.

Thanks!

roseyloxs
03-09-2011, 11:58 PM
Email bumbleride. Their CS is great and should have some info for you.

Bumbleride
03-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Hi Becky!

Thank you for your interest in our Indie Twin! The Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP when attached still leaves ample room in the 2nd seat. The strap that is used to secure the seat is adjustable and works with the Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP.

Our strollers pass stringent safety tests at a third party testing facility and infant seat compatibility is one of the core tests for which the Peg passed.

We recommend testing your infant seat on an Indie twin in your area. To find a retailer in your area visit our website under the SHOP navigation and call to see if they have a floor model with multi-use bars (infant adapter under fabric) for you to test. Should there not be a retailer in your area, I recommend watching a few video reviews or reading online reviews. Here is a link to the 2010 Indie Twin video review by Hollie of Baby Gizmo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XFNxWQs8LQ

Thank you for your question and we hope you choose Bumbleride!

Ryan