PDA

View Full Version : Thanks DH

Melaine
03-10-2011, 09:07 AM
For waking me from a sound sleep around 4 am by pulling the pillow out from under my head. That's right, pulling the pillow out from under my head.

Yes, he was asleep and yes, he did have his own pillow as always.

And, no, I couldn't fall back asleep due to the indignation this event provoked.

What is up with this? Who steals pillows in their sleep?

gobadgers
03-10-2011, 09:14 AM
Give him a taste of his own medicine - pull his chair out from under him at dinner tonight!

MoJo
03-10-2011, 09:21 AM
I do.:bag

I'm a restless sleeper and fairly frequently "lose" my pillow. I think I've stolen DH's twice in thirteen years. I didn't realize it was his 'til I pulled it, though. I was really just trying to retrieve my own pillow.

I'm sorry, on behalf of your DH.

DietCokeLover
03-10-2011, 09:49 AM
I am sorry, I had to giggle at that a little. I bet you will find some way to repay this dastardly act!!

Twoboos
03-10-2011, 09:52 AM
OMG, too funny!! Dh did this to me once. I woke up b/c my head was slowly moving toward his side of the bed. And then, YANK, pillow was gone. I think my head hovered there for about 2 seconds like you see in cartoons, then plopped on the bed.

We still talk about it. He must have really needed that pillow.

I now sleep with a death grip on my pillow and the blankets on my side of the bed.

KrisM
03-10-2011, 10:04 AM
I've not had my pillow stolen. But, I've been woken up in the middle of the night by DH yelling at me to get out of bed because the house is being demolished. Or because the builders used exploding bolts to build the house. Or because our house was flooding and floating away. Seriously. He dreams and acts them out and ends up in the corner of the room yelling at me to join him :).

and no I never get back to sleep either. Hope you get a nap.

elliput
03-10-2011, 11:42 AM
I was woken up one time by having my arm repeatedly poked. DH was dreaming about playing a video game and apparently my arm had the "trigger" button on it. :rolleye0014:

golightly1118
03-10-2011, 11:49 AM
Never had that happen, but have been woken up by DH's snoring, drooling head on my pillow on more than one occasion. We have a king-size Sleepnumber bed with very different settings, and yet he somehow works his way over to my side.

twowhat?
03-10-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm a comforter hog. DH wakes up regularly without any covers. He's taken to using a separate blanket on his side of the bed, LOL. He says I yank and pull in the middle of the night to wrap myself up. I have no memory of it!