PDA

View Full Version : A cleaning lady is coming today !!!!!

happy2bamom
03-10-2011, 11:11 AM
I am beyond excited (and nervous). (I'm nervous b/c I"m afraid she's going to look at my house and say "no way, it's too much") DH surprised me and arranged for a cleaning service to help me get ready for my friends visit tomorrow. It is so nice to be sitting here on the computer the day before a visitor instead of scrubbing every surface in my house, worrying about DS watching TV all day, and stressing about how I"m going to find time to make dinner. AAAAHHHHHHH.........................

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE DH ?!?!

artvandalay
03-10-2011, 11:14 AM
I am beyond excited (and nervous). (I'm nervous b/c I"m afraid she's going to look at my house and say "no way, it's too much") DH surprised me and arranged for a cleaning service to help me get ready for my friends visit tomorrow. It is so nice to be sitting here on the computer the day before a visitor instead of scrubbing every surface in my house, worrying about DS watching TV all day, and stressing about how I"m going to find time to make dinner. AAAAHHHHHHH.........................

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE DH ?!?!

Oh man, that's awesome!

You need to give your DH a big fat :kisscheek:!

TwinFoxes
03-10-2011, 11:37 AM
I hired a cleaning lady the day before MIL came, and I felt the same way. The house was especially disastrous at that point. It was sparkling when she left. It was beyond a relief. She left about an hour before MIL arrived. I am usually scrambling as DH texts me updates with their ETA! that was 5 months ago, and I now have our housekeeper come every two weeks. :). You will love it OP!

brittone2
03-10-2011, 11:41 AM
Send her to my house next, please!

plusbellelavie
03-10-2011, 11:54 AM
Way to go DH...so cool! It is so nice not be stressed before a visit and to be able to relax and enjoy!:yay:

Have fun with your friends and enjoy your day with DS!

bigpassport
03-10-2011, 12:09 PM
How wonderful! Enjoy!

momm
03-10-2011, 12:41 PM
Yayyy!

:cheerleader1:

happy2bamom
03-10-2011, 06:46 PM
Thanks ladies. It was a great day and now I get to enjoy my clean house. The other nice benefit is that it forced me to put things away (find a place for everything) before she got here. Before today I felt like I was just moving piles from one room to the next. Now they are all gone :)