PDA

View Full Version : PBK My First Anywhere Chair vs. Anywhere Chair for 1 year old?

cutlerj
03-12-2011, 01:56 PM
Please give me your recommendation:

PBK My First Anywhere Chair or PBK Anywhere Chair for my daughter's first Birthday present?

Thanks!

Claki
03-12-2011, 09:26 PM
We have the regular Anywhere chair that we got when DS was 13 months. He loves it. He is 16 months now and recently when walking through a PBK store I had him try out the smaller version just out of curiosity. He's practically outgrown it already, and he is not a big guy.

ljackson
03-12-2011, 11:46 PM
If you have the space and money for the regular sized one that's probably a better bet, but if not the small one would be just fine. DD is 4 and still sits in her small one very happily. I'm sure the regular sized one would be a better fit but she doesn't know any different (and is petite). If you do get the first one now he or she might like to pick out their own chair when they get bigger.

eno0609
03-13-2011, 12:04 AM
I would go with the regular size, the smaller one just seems useless IMO, we got DD the regular one at about 17 months and it was perfect for her. DS is on the small side and has used it since he could walk and climb onto it (at about 10 months old) so I can't imagine getting the small one where they would outgrow it so quickly. Now at 4 and 23 months they both still use it and will for a long time.

Kaylee31
03-13-2011, 02:06 AM
I would not get the 1st Anywhere chair. Definitely get the larger (regular anywhere) one. I actually bought the oversized for my 1 yr. old DS last month, and am happy I went w/that size. It doesn't seem to large for him at all, and he's on the small side. I know it will last for years. DH & I even sit in it sometimes! It's soo comfortable. :)

cutlerj
03-13-2011, 01:19 PM
Thanks everyone! We went ahead and ordered the Regular Anywhere chair today :)