PDA

View Full Version : Pics: Digital or hard-copies & Scrapbking?

PMJ
03-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Most of the pics I have are all digital. My [B]goal /[B] is to only print a few pics and then put them in a scrapbook for DD.

1) Does anyone do this? If so - pls advise how you decide which pictures to print and how many events do you put in the scrapbook? Do you organize the Sbks by grade , year or just wait till their full and move on?

2) Where is a good place to buy scrapbooks and the 12X12 bkground paper? (These can be quite pricey!)

Thanks in advance !

ray7694
03-12-2011, 06:26 PM
I use digital creative memories. You can buy scrapbooks with pages at hobby lobby for much cheaper. I do one family album with all events. It is really simple. Check out their website.

AshleyAnn
03-12-2011, 07:10 PM
I was a HUGE scrapbooker but because of where I am right now in my life I don't have an opertunity. I shot all my photos digital and print via shutterfly. I print way too many photos but at 10-15 cents a pic I have accepted it. I do pages for major milestones, moments in her life, and photos I really like. I do my books by year - from birth to first birthday, year 2, 3, ect. You can add extra pages to the books if you need to (I always do). Most of my paper comes from hobby lobby's sales.