PDA

View Full Version : Calling maclaren owners - raincover question

purpelina
03-13-2011, 11:39 PM
I was looking at several different models of macs and had an idea that might be worth checking:

it appears that rain cover that fits the volo will fit the ryder (and wise versa).
They have same hood shape, seem to be same width and height, what do you think?

Any volo and ryder owners (wink wink the AL club) with a raincover who could post measurements?
Or (yet again wink wink the AL club) ryder owners who have friends with a volo, so that you can try each other's raincovers?

If we can prove that it does work we could find more great deals on mac combos!

Multimama
03-14-2011, 12:30 AM
Any volo and ryder owners (wink wink the AL club) with a raincover who could post measurements?
Or (yet again wink wink the AL club) ryder owners who have friends with a volo, so that you can try each other's raincovers?

Oooh, I used to have both, but never tried this and now have sold the Volo. I would think the ryder is taller than the Volo? The handles are certainly a lot taller.

roseyloxs
03-14-2011, 01:11 AM
Oooh, I used to have both, but never tried this and now have sold the Volo. I would think the ryder is taller than the Volo? The handles are certainly a lot taller.

You sold a stroller? :cheerleader1: Good Job MM!

purpelina
03-14-2011, 02:11 AM

Good point about the handles. It depends on the positioning of the hood then. If the hood is taller as well on the ryder, the bottom part of the rain cover will not attach to the little thingies...

Multimama
03-14-2011, 08:34 AM
You sold a stroller? :cheerleader1: Good Job MM!

Yeah! I was so excited I can hardly believe I didn't start a thread about it. :)