PDA

View Full Version : Grey's Anatomy experts - can you answer this for me?

deborah_r
03-15-2011, 01:55 PM
We just cut off cable, so I am trying to help my withdrawal by watching stuff on Netflix. I never got into Grey's Anatomy, but I am watching from the beginning on Netflix and really like it. A nagging question though: I may have missed it, but how did Richard (the chief) know Derek and Addison, before they came to Seattle? It is obvious they knew eachother well (even the cheif's wife knows them) but in a later episode I believe Richard says he did his internship at Seattle Grace and has never left, so if Derek and Addison had never worked there before (they seemed very unfamiliar with Seattle), how could they all have known eachother so well?

I know there are much bigger things to worry about, but this is bugging me. I've been watching Grey's so much, I actually dream about it (which is good because I have started taking a decongestant again and it gives me nightmares usually!)

jerigirl
03-15-2011, 09:51 PM
He was their teacher back in New York
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Webber

happymom
03-15-2011, 11:38 PM
I just have to comment that I have watched EVERY SINGLE episode of Grey's (recently) and that questions never occurred to me! Good thinking!

deborah_r
03-16-2011, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the help. I think they have a bit of a continuity problem ifyou try to follow his career with the pieces of information given, but I think I can live with it!

momm
03-16-2011, 08:42 AM
I just have to comment that I have watched EVERY SINGLE episode of Grey's (recently) and that questions never occurred to me! Good thinking!

:yeahthat:

I thought and thought and couldn't figure it out! Thanks PP for the answer!