PDA

View Full Version : Uppababy Vista 20% off

lbriggs21
03-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Hello All - So I have been searching for 20% off the UppaBaby Vista plus free shipping...I have faith that I will eventually find it. I did find 20% off that looks like it can be used on the Vista at Mason & Matisse with code SHAMROCK20; however the shipping added another $70 to my order so I'm passing for now. Just thought I would share!

ali52979
03-18-2011, 01:16 PM
Not sure if you know but Bed Bath and Beyond coupons can be used at Buy Buy Baby. However, I don't think it will work on the Vista. For me, my brother knows someone who works for Bed Bath and Beyond and they are able to use their 20% off employee discount on it. Ask around. See if anyone you know knows someone who works for Bed Bath or Buy Buy Baby.

Good Luck

lbriggs21
03-19-2011, 12:02 PM
Thanks! I'm thinking about just going to Bed Bath & Beyond and trying order the Vista with a coupon. I've heard that if you get an employee that is not familiar with the exclusions, it could work...we'll see!

babyonway
03-19-2011, 12:43 PM
oh let us know if that works :)

poohbear
03-19-2011, 03:15 PM
Thanks! I'm thinking about just going to Bed Bath & Beyond and trying order the Vista with a coupon. I've heard that if you get an employee that is not familiar with the exclusions, it could work...we'll see!

Bed bath and beyond is a better bet than Buy Buy Baby. You will most likely, however have to pay shipping. It would be about $30...