PDA

View Full Version : What stroller for a 10 day 'vacation' to Utah?

todzwife
03-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Here are the stats:

3 kids. 7 (almost 8) 5 1/2 (lazy and whiny- hates walking very long) and will be about 16 months.

August (hot)

Will be doing Liberty Park, Temple square, possibly the zoo (if it's not sweltering), Lagoon (non-negotiable with the kids LOL!) probably either Park City or one of the other Alpine slides.

I have:
BJCM, BJCM double, Cybex Topaz

I'm considering a Maclaren Starck but I really can't justify it unless it would be more useful than what I already have.

I'm leaning toward just bringing the BJCM single. DD2 doesn't love being in the stroller (although maybe she will later?) so I'll be bringing several different carriers to wear her.

What's my best bet? We've never taken a long vacation w/ the kids other than to Disneyland.

Smillow
03-16-2011, 01:53 PM
I'd say the BJCM or the BJCM double and lean towards the double, esp if it is hot.

sweetsoul99
03-16-2011, 02:05 PM
Den. The double, unless you Would consider taking both singles? It sounds like half of those you will really want a second seat since you will be walking all day. Hoogle zoo can be pretty miserable in august, and most of the animals are sleeping

roseyloxs
03-16-2011, 04:52 PM
Den. The double, unless you Would consider taking both singles? It sounds like half of those you will really want a second seat since you will be walking all day. Hoogle zoo can be pretty miserable in august, and most of the animals are sleeping

:yeahthat: I think I would take the two singles.

WolfpackMom
03-16-2011, 05:04 PM
I would take two singles, I bet in Park City the 5 year old might get tired of walking. Its super hilly especially down main street which is small but steep. The alpines there are quite a walk from the parking lot to the slides too.