PDA

View Full Version : what do you put on your kids labels?

amldaley
03-16-2011, 08:00 PM
I have to start labeling DD's clothes for daycare as her cubby mates dad ofetn takes her stuff home instead. I was going to do Name Bubbles, the little itty bitty ones.

I feel funny putting her name on her stuff...you know, security wise. So, do I put just our last name? Our phone number?

What do you put on your kids labels?

Melaine
03-16-2011, 08:03 PM
I just put first and last name on all of them. The labels are SO tiny, I can't imagine it being a security issue. In other words, no one is going to be able to see their names off the sippy cups at a restaurant and start trying to call them by name. They are so small in fact, I can imagine another kid thinking it was her cup without noticing the sticker!

malphy
03-16-2011, 08:06 PM
I use dd's 3 initials. I don't like broadcasting her name. But that is just me.

wendibird22
03-16-2011, 08:14 PM
I just did last name. I have 2 girls so it was easy for me to pick a girly color scheme and just do last name and use them for all of their things.

geochick
03-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Our last name (so we only have to order one set for both kids), and phone number.

LMPC
03-16-2011, 08:44 PM
I do her first name and last initial (just in case anyone else has her name). I honestly don't worry about broadcasting her name with name labels since she is 2.5 and inevitably I call her name at least 100x a minute. If someone is trying to figure out her name, they will not need to search for a name label KWIM ;)

KpbS
03-16-2011, 08:48 PM
I just did last name. I have 2 girls so it was easy for me to pick a girly color scheme and just do last name and use them for all of their things.

:yeahthat: But mine are boys :)