PDA

View Full Version : 2010 BJCMD All colors!!! Only $299.99 @ Albeebaby.com

Kitten007
03-16-2011, 10:49 PM
Scriptkitten I hope you see this!!!

Title says it all! Posting in Stroller Forum and Bargain Alerts!

http://www.albeebaby.com/baby-jogger-city-mini-double-crimson-gray.html

ashleybama24
03-17-2011, 12:04 AM
I am ready to see the new Baby Jogger colors for 2012! Found out number 2 is a boy so can't exactly justify a purple stroller!

scriptkitten
03-17-2011, 02:19 PM
argh... i just can't make up my mind about whether or not i should buy this as a "beater airport abuse" travel stroller.. i mean $300 is a lot of money when i don't want to bag it and i know it will get beat up by the airlines.

i'm going to end up using it like 3 times a year since there's no way i'm going to want to push it fully loaded around boston's cobblestone streets!!!

does the bjcmd get on a city bus, unfolded?

WatchingThemGrow
03-17-2011, 03:31 PM
NO! I mean, you COULD cram it through the wheelchair door, but I've found it almost kinda works on the bus if you have older DC who can hold the younger one while you go back and get the folded stroller onto the bus. I didn't like doing it at WDW, and much prefer to stay on the monorail or boat system so I don't have to hold it and 2 dc while DH holds a DC and a single. I wonder if the Twin Triumph folds better for buses. I still prefer a Triumph and Ergo for buses. I like our BJCMD, but I don't use it a ton.

scriptkitten
03-17-2011, 03:38 PM
NO! I mean, you COULD cram it through the wheelchair door, but I've found it almost kinda works on the bus if you have older DC who can hold the younger one while you go back and get the folded stroller onto the bus. I didn't like doing it at WDW, and much prefer to stay on the monorail or boat system so I don't have to hold it and 2 dc while DH holds a DC and a single. I wonder if the Twin Triumph folds better for buses. I still prefer a Triumph and Ergo for buses. I like our BJCMD, but I don't use it a ton.

hmmm. that means that it can't replace my P&T Vibe. it glides right onto any door of Boston's city buses.

WatchingThemGrow
03-17-2011, 04:17 PM
hmmm. that means that it can't replace my P&T Vibe. it glides right onto any door of Boston's city buses.

Maybe our buses are different, though. We don't have a sophisticated bus system, just a free college town one. Seems like getting on and turning would be challenging. Maybe someone who has done it more can tell you. Really, an open vibe rolls up the steps and around the corner?

scriptkitten
03-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Maybe our buses are different, though. We don't have a sophisticated bus system, just a free college town one. Seems like getting on and turning would be challenging. Maybe someone who has done it more can tell you. Really, an open vibe rolls up the steps and around the corner?

Our buses don't have steps. They are "kneeling buses" and there is a slight ramp at all entrances. I go in the front door and make it around the corner fine. I'm usually down on Boston, but maybe they did something right with the buses?

poohbear
03-17-2011, 09:15 PM
argh... i just can't make up my mind about whether or not i should buy this as a "beater airport abuse" travel stroller.. i mean $300 is a lot of money when i don't want to bag it and i know it will get beat up by the airlines.

i'm going to end up using it like 3 times a year since there's no way i'm going to want to push it fully loaded around boston's cobblestone streets!!!

I have flown with my BJCM in the BJCM bag and no problems. (I gate check)

My friend has a BJCM in Boston and loves it, but I understand what you're saying...
Have diapers.com pricematch - then you have returns....

arivecchi
03-18-2011, 01:26 AM
I have seen moms struggling with the single version in buses in Chicago.