PDA

View Full Version : When did you stop using your Primo Euro Tub?

Kymberley
03-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Sorry Mods if this is in the wrong place, I didn't know where it should go.

DH wants to transition to the "big tub" but DS is perfectly content in the Euro Tub. I like that it doesn't use much water and I can keep him contained. When did you stop using it?

WatchingThemGrow
03-17-2011, 03:24 PM
We used the tub (FP one) longest with DC #1, then it became easier to wash them together. I sold our tub probably 6-7 mos ago...but it was smaller than the Euro Tub that we used for yard baths. Our big kids loved using it in the yard!

Our rule is whoever is doing the washing gets to decide if they still want to be using the tub or not, and that would be DH here!

wimama
03-17-2011, 03:41 PM
We stopped at some point after around a year and a half. Love that tub! It uses less water and fills a lot faster than the regular tub.

jammytoast
03-17-2011, 03:43 PM
for DS 1, I pushed it to almost 3. DD is 19m and I still use it with her on nights we don't do "double tub"

also very nice for keeping around to to a super concentrated soak-the-diaper rash in Oatmeal Bath (and easier to clean up!)

lmh2402
03-17-2011, 03:45 PM
we're still going strong with it at almost 2

no intentions of phasing it out anytime soon. he is comfortable in it - it's so easy to have him lay back to have his hair washed

and it uses less water

HonoluluMom
03-17-2011, 03:47 PM
Still using it with 19 month old DD. Don't have any plans on giving it up too soon.

viba424
03-17-2011, 03:52 PM
DD is 13 months and while Im getting tired of looking at its massive large-ness, I dont think I want to go to the full tub for several months yet.

Kymberley
03-17-2011, 03:52 PM
for DS 1, I pushed it to almost 3. DD is 19m and I still use it with her on nights we don't do "double tub"

also very nice for keeping around to to a super concentrated soak-the-diaper rash in Oatmeal Bath (and easier to clean up!)

Good idea with the oatmeal bath!

Thanks everyone, I feel confident in my decision to keep using it now!

wellyes
03-17-2011, 03:54 PM
Around 2.5.

BigDog
03-17-2011, 03:59 PM
DS1 is 3.5 and we're still using it! Our regular bathtub is an enormous spa tub that even I don't use because it takes too much water to fill up, and frankly it's too big for even an adult. DS is content in the euro tub so why mess with a good thing right now. I've started to transition him to the shower, but he still prefers the little tub. So I say, if it's not broke...!

calv
03-17-2011, 04:03 PM
ummm, our 5 YO is still in it. LOL. DH does bath time and ITA that it's so much easier to fill/use the euro tub. Did we break the record?

Kymberley
03-17-2011, 04:21 PM
ummm, our 5 YO is still in it. LOL. DH does bath time and ITA that it's so much easier to fill/use the euro tub. Did we break the record?

WOW! I'm impressed! DS's legs are sooooo long, I'm afraid his knees would be in his neck at 5. As it is, he wedges them in the little sides.

I feel a little dumb now for not having him lean back to rinse his hair. :duh: Bet that's a whole lot easier that fighting him to hold his head back! Live and learn, right?

bigpassport
03-17-2011, 04:37 PM
DS is 21 months and we are still using ours with no intention of discontinuing any time soon.