PDA

View Full Version : For Vista - PiggyBack or other Brand?

lmr1101
03-17-2011, 03:25 PM
I have a 2008 Vista and think I have decided to hold on to it with my 2nd coming soon.
Now my question is: Do I go with the PiggyBack made by UppaBaby or is there another company's ride on board that works as well or better? This would be for a very short (5th%) and lightweight 2.5 year old. If I could find something that works just as well and is less expensive that would be even better!
TIA

roseyloxs
03-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Sorry. I love my valco hitchhiker but by looking at online photos I don't think it would fit on a vista.

swissair81
03-17-2011, 10:42 PM
I own a Vista and a piggyback. I think the piggyback is the only board that will fit on the Vista, because the axle is so high. The board is made to attach to the stroller differently than just about every other board. So you could try it, but I really don't think so.

lmr1101
03-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks for the tips. I haven't had a chance to look at any of them IRL as of yet. I figured I'd get better advice here than a big box store trying to find a board that fits.

HannaAddict
03-18-2011, 12:47 AM
Not sure about other brands fitting, but the Piggyback is far superior to the Lascal Buggy Board I bought to use with other strollers. Much, much better. The Piggyback is easy on and off and simple and works. It also has hauled a 60+ pound six year old who wanted to go on it and didn't seem to be strained at all. I think it is worth the $ and works great with the Vista.