PDA

View Full Version : End of an era, our Wizard is about to expire

kijip
03-18-2011, 11:16 AM
I need a car seat for F. He is 2 and about 28 pounds. We need a seat that we can keep him rf for a long time. Should I just get a Boulevard? We have a sedan, not a van, so a narrower seat would not hurt. What would you ladies reccomend?

We don't have a seat to hand down from T, that is where the Wizard came from and that is the last convertible seat we have left from T...he rides in a regent, a nautilus and sometimes a parkway booster.

Joolsplus2
03-18-2011, 11:51 AM
I remember waiting for those seats to even hit the market, now they are all almost expired. Sigh.
A new BV or MA would be fine, I'd think. Though if you have ever tried a Radian, you might like it, too, for the very low profile that makes it especially nice for loading a kiddo into a sedan.

KrisM
03-18-2011, 04:42 PM
I really liked the Radian in our Malibu. It was so much easier to get the kids in and out of than our Wizard. I stopped hitting their (and my) head on the door frame :).

I was sad when our Wizard expired last August. I put so much time into picking out that seat!

kijip
03-21-2011, 11:49 PM
I am going to try out the Radian XL. Might as well, every so often, buy a non Britax seat I guess! And with a sedan, the lower profile makes sense. Are the Radian fabrics nice and soft? Do they wear well?