PDA

View Full Version : Zulily coupon codes?

sf333
03-18-2011, 11:32 AM
I want to place an order today but shipping is $8.95! I'm hoping that there's a code out there...I've been searching but I'm only finding expired codes and a $5/50 and the item I want is under $30.

mopat11
03-18-2011, 01:20 PM
There's a 10% off $30 code on CouponCabin.com...it's COUPCAB482.
Also, you can try clicking through Mr. Rebates for an additional 5% cash back on your purchase. You may or may not get the additional 5% back depending on whether Mr. Rebates allows the above coupon code...worth a try!

mnosky1
03-19-2011, 08:56 AM
And for that 8.95 shipping, you can expect at least a month to receive your items, sometimes more. I am currently waiting on something I ordered 22 days ago that is still "processing" which apparently will still still be another 5-14 business days once it is done processing. Unfortunately it was a gift and I thought a month was enough lead time. I am done with zulily!

cicada
03-19-2011, 02:22 PM
And for that 8.95 shipping, you can expect at least a month to receive your items, sometimes more. I am currently waiting on something I ordered 22 days ago that is still "processing" which apparently will still still be another 5-14 business days once it is done processing. Unfortunately it was a gift and I thought a month was enough lead time. I am done with zulily!

wow, good to know -- I was just thinking about ordering for a gift!

mamaAnn
03-19-2011, 10:23 PM
I've ordered about 6x from them and more than half the time the item took about a month or so to arrive. Once the item was canceled and I didn't receive a notice until I contacted them a month later wondering what happened to it.
Some things are worth the wait for me, but I really think hard before ordering from them now.

DebbieJ
03-19-2011, 10:42 PM
Between the shipping charges and the SLOW shipping, there's not much that I purchase from Zulily. One time when my item was taking forever to get there, they gave me a $10 credit.