PDA

View Full Version : New Barbie movie

calv
03-18-2011, 12:05 PM
anyone seen it/buy it? it's on sale at target and you get a free doll w/it. we've yet to see ANY of the barbie movies. people seem to rave about the, especially the music that goes w/many of the movies.

thought on this latest movie? Please and thanks :D

Corie
03-18-2011, 03:54 PM
I just bought it. It's going in the Easter basket.

My daughter is 9 years old and she absolutely LOVES the Barbie
movies!! She has every single one of them.

calv
03-18-2011, 04:42 PM
we dont have any. I too picked it up today thinking Easter basket goodie. What are the MUST have Barbie movies Corie?

KrisM
03-18-2011, 04:44 PM
I haven't seen that and am thinking about it for Easter. But, we really like Thumbelina and Fairytopia. I know we have another, but the name escapes me. They are all really pretty good. Much better than I ever thought a Barbie movie could or would be. I was pleasantly surprised.

Corie
03-18-2011, 04:50 PM
What are the MUST have Barbie movies Corie?

My daughter says that these Barbie movies are her favorites:

Barbie, A Fashion Fairytale
Thumbelina
Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses
Barbie and the Diamond Castle
Barbie and the Three Musketeers

alien_host
03-18-2011, 04:54 PM
We saw it in the movie theatre back in February...it is the one about the Fairies? Barbie and the Fairy Secret or something like that?

DD (almost 6) loved it. I fell asleep in the last 10 minutes or so.

mom2mack&max
03-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Love Barbie and the Three Musketeers, here! Girl power! The girls become musketeers and save the prince.

mom2binsd
03-18-2011, 06:48 PM
I actually liked the Fashion Fairytale that we rented from redbox recently, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

egoldber
03-18-2011, 07:31 PM
We don't have the latest, but we have most of the other ones. We :heartbeat: the Barbie movies.

They are also very "girl power". The "prince" doesn't save the princess, they work together, etc.

Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses
Barbie and the Diamond Castle
Barbie and the Three Musketeers

These are probably my kids favs too. Although they really like the Fairytopia ones also.