PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to buy a mattress?

lovebebes
03-18-2011, 12:55 PM
Need a new one...thought about going with Ikea but dont want to regret it later...we are sleeping on Ikea now and I cannot say I love it.
Also we just threw out a more luxury type mattress from Chattam and Wells (no longer made I believe). It had that cloud like feeling but all in all DH said was too hot and for me personally it was too soft/plush.
We have a baby in bed with us so thats not something I want.

I am looking at Sealy since it seems to be ruling the market...Where would be the best place to buy to save $$?

TIA

mackmama
03-18-2011, 01:21 PM
I like Sleep Train. They have great prices and have a great exchange policy.

BillK
03-18-2011, 01:21 PM
Costco! Being able to return if you don't like it is awesome.

dec756
03-18-2011, 10:20 PM
SAMS CLUB ATW! can return for 5 years after you buy it for ANY REASON. yes, if the house catches fire, if you burn it with a cigarette, if your child pukes on it, and all other ridiculous things you can think of. i sleep through the night everynight since we got it. its sealy somthing...i can find out if you are interested. bought it online and it was delivered for free

vludmilla
03-18-2011, 10:27 PM
We have an 85% natural latex, wool, and eco cotton mattress from IKEA and we like it. Not sure what IKEA mattress you have but I don't like their other mattresses. I like ours because we never overheat and it is naturally bed bug resistant and low on chemicals. I also like that when DH moves around, I never feel movement from it.