PDA

View Full Version : WWF championship belt?

salsah
03-18-2011, 01:13 PM
not sure which forum this belongs in . . .

i'm looking for a gift for a 12 yr old boy who is into wrestling. he specifically asked for a WWF belt. where in the world do i find one of these? given his age, i'm guessing he wants something that looks authentic and isn't made for a kids costume.

any ideas?

BabyH
03-18-2011, 01:18 PM
Actually, as a joke I got DH one a few years ago (along with WWE stock) - but I got his at Toys R Us. They have a HUGE wrestling section. I had no idea what I was doing, but when I saw the belt, I knew it would go great w/ the stock certificate. It looks kind of costume-y.... but.....I bet they all do, Idk- HTH!

salsah
03-18-2011, 05:13 PM
Actually, as a joke I got DH one a few years ago (along with WWE stock) - but I got his at Toys R Us. They have a HUGE wrestling section. I had no idea what I was doing, but when I saw the belt, I knew it would go great w/ the stock certificate. It looks kind of costume-y.... but.....I bet they all do, Idk- HTH!

thanks, i'll check it out.

salsah
03-18-2011, 05:16 PM
sorry, i know nothing about wrestling.

what is wwe?

would this work?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4023511

what is tna?

liamsmom
03-18-2011, 06:50 PM
WWE and TNA are wrestling companies. Sort of like the NFL or NBA, except the athletes are really acting, not competing.

salsah
03-18-2011, 11:37 PM
WWE and TNA are wrestling companies. Sort of like the NFL or NBA, except the athletes are really acting, not competing.

thanks. i had only heard of WWF before, so i wasn't sure.