PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten their 20% GAP ebates credit?

sansdieu
03-20-2011, 12:19 PM
It doesn't take that long, usually. I'm growing restless...

janine
03-20-2011, 01:27 PM
posted earlier about ebates, but one of my purchases was the 20% through gap.com. Haven't gotten credited and started a tracking ticket and was told to wait, blah blah. They love marketing and sending tons of emails to our inboxes, but not so fast with the credits.

star04
03-20-2011, 03:08 PM
I would wait up to a week. Sometimes it takes that long.

Maggie'sMom
03-20-2011, 10:20 PM
I've gotten mine already.

DrSally
03-21-2011, 02:34 PM
Just got mine (and I ordered through Gap to get ON stuff!)--plus the 30% give and get, made it a great deal.

alirebco
03-21-2011, 03:14 PM
I don't think I got mine either yet and it normally only takes a day for it to process.

pandanini
03-21-2011, 03:34 PM
I have not either! :( I'm starting to think that I might not get it.

sansdieu
03-21-2011, 11:00 PM
Still waiting for mine.

star04
03-22-2011, 03:22 AM
Ok still waiting for mine....

DrSally
03-22-2011, 06:45 AM
I wonder if this is a possible explaination: My order has already shipped and I got my credit. For those of you who have not gotten your credit, has your order shipped?

star04
03-22-2011, 10:17 AM
I wonder if this is a possible explaination: My order has already shipped and I got my credit. For those of you who have not gotten your credit, has your order shipped?

Mine has shipped.

alirebco
03-22-2011, 10:47 AM
I got my order on Saturday and still haven't received my cash back. I emailed their customer care yesterday. This is what they sent me, so it looks like Gap is the issue.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are sorry to hear that this order has not yet posted to your Ebates account. Because we have to wait to receive information from the store from which you placed your order, it will take anywhere from 2 to 15 days for your account to be updated with any cash back .

As long as you place your order properly, following all guidelines listed in our Terms and Conditions and FAQs, you will be eligible to earn cash back. We will look into this matter for you, and if this order has still not posted to your Ebates account after 15 days we will contact the store on your behalf. You will not be contacted by Customer Care again unless the order has not posted to your Ebates account within that time. Please keep in mind that travel purchases take longer to appear, and may not post to your Ebates account until after your travel has been completed.

sansdieu
03-22-2011, 11:33 AM

My order shipped last Friday. No credit, though.

janine
03-27-2011, 11:00 AM
I got my order on Saturday and still haven't received my cash back. I emailed their customer care yesterday. This is what they sent me, so it looks like Gap is the issue.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are sorry to hear that this order has not yet posted to your Ebates account. Because we have to wait to receive information from the store from which you placed your order, it will take anywhere from 2 to 15 days for your account to be updated with any cash back .

As long as you place your order properly, following all guidelines listed in our Terms and Conditions and FAQs, you will be eligible to earn cash back. We will look into this matter for you, and if this order has still not posted to your Ebates account after 15 days we will contact the store on your behalf. You will not be contacted by Customer Care again unless the order has not posted to your Ebates account within that time. Please keep in mind that travel purchases take longer to appear, and may not post to your Ebates account until after your travel has been completed.

This is their standard reply - it means nothing. I got the same one and followed up today (along with several other credits I was missing from 2 weeks ago). I got credited for the other oustanding ones but NOT the 20% GAP one since following up today. Obviously some kind of issue - I think if they're going to promote this they should be backing up their promotion. If I don't get the credit, all items are getting returned. Not cool.

janine
03-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Just got mine (and I ordered through Gap to get ON stuff!)--plus the 30% give and get, made it a great deal.

wasn't the 30% effective after the 20% ebates promotion ended? i don't think they were stackable.

ljpmom
03-27-2011, 02:41 PM
I was able to get the extra 20% ebates after emailing them twice. The first time they only credited me 2 or 3%, but a couple days after sending the 2nd email it came through as the full 20%, I was shocked they actually did it. Maybe try again if you still haven't gotten credit.

sansdieu
03-28-2011, 10:24 AM
So what do you do if you get the standard reply? Hit "reply" or go through the link on the site? (Which will result in getting the same canned response)? I still haven't gotten mine. (I'm so mad, I haven't even opened the box with stuff.)

janine
03-28-2011, 11:51 AM
So what do you do if you get the standard reply? Hit "reply" or go through the link on the site? (Which will result in getting the same canned response)? I still haven't gotten mine. (I'm so mad, I haven't even opened the box with stuff.)

Well what I did is wait the 15 days (or close to so they couldn't send me the SAME response) and open a tracking ticket again. I don't think reply works. I did that yesterday and got nothing this time, no email, no credit. Let me know how it works for you. If I hear nothing by EOD, I will open another ticket, and if still ignored will return all items. I actually only bought them b/c of this promotion (which they had the nerve to email me about but then give me a headache come credit time!).