PDA

View Full Version : Zooper? Push and size?

Edensmum
03-20-2011, 04:34 PM
I am still looking for my ideal and the Vela is leading the pack, but there are a few things I don't really care for.
Anyone have a Zooper? Is the Waltz a really big stroller? At 18lbs it's not too far over my weight limit and seems to have a lot of features and included accesories.
I'm also looking at the twist which seems to weight just as much but be smaller but a lot.
Thoughts?
Thanks.

sherezada
03-20-2011, 08:29 PM
I was debating between those two myself not too long ago. I ordered the Waltz because I found it on sale at Cotsco.com (easy return at the store).

In terms of weight, I didn't find the Waltz any heavier than the Perego Si (to give you a point of reference). However, I immediately returned it because the seat back was very short. My 16-month old was already reaching the top mesh of the seat.

hillview
03-20-2011, 08:32 PM
I've had 2 waltzes and they are really good strollers. I used them with the boys when they were young for a travel stroller and a stroller at my mom's. So understanding this was an older model -- I loved the easy recline, easy fold, reasonable push, sun shade and the car seat could sit in it (great for travel!). I also really liked the basket and that it came with a bunch of stuff (rain, foot muff etc). It is not a huge stroller. It pushes well -- not an air tire push but for a plastic wheel on bricks I had no complaints. It was not my primary city stroller.

HTH
/hillary