PDA

View Full Version : Best deal for a Miele vacuum?

hillview
03-20-2011, 04:50 PM
Anyone know a good deal for a Miele vacuum?
Thanks
/hillary

WatchingThemGrow
03-20-2011, 05:37 PM
I shockingly paid full price at a local shop. They threw in a 4pack of bags because I asked nicely.

bubbaray
03-20-2011, 06:10 PM
I don't think they go on sale very often or ever. The other thing to watch is that they have so freakin' many models, you need to price shop model to model, which is hard.

vludmilla
03-20-2011, 06:17 PM
I think the best deal you can get is free shipping and no sales tax (charged) online. DH bought ours this way and talked the guy into giving us a an extra package of vacuum bags. I'll ask DH what the website was and post it later in case you're interested.

hillview
03-20-2011, 06:18 PM
OK I went to Amazon and found a reputable seller -- go vacuums. I went to their site and chatted with a nice guy about which model to get. I ended up with the Pisces and when we were chatting (via web) he suggested we talk live. He threw in 2 packs of bags with 4 bags in each pack. It should arrive in 2 days with free shipping. I hope I didn't make a mistake not ordering via Amazon directly BUT he was really very nice and I ended up with a vacuum that was a lot less than the one I thought I needed.

Wish me luck!
/hillary